[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
May is currently considering bringing her deal back for a fourth vote next week, but with the backstop taken out.

So, a customs union "soft" Brexit, basically.

Again she's parroting this being "the only way Brexit can be delivered" - so it's her deal, or No deal
corrected for you
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Where did I say that it excuses me? Get the **** off your high horse. The point is that it is a Play. On. Words. If anything is on my profile offends someone then they are more than willing to point it out to me and I'll be more than willing to amend it. The fact that it is stuck within HTML tags is a bit of a giveaway...

And lets be honest, it's a part of an online profile. It doesn't mean that I would use that, or any slur in person, so you can stop with that implication. You're just being a tosser for the sake of being a tosser now.
" cough":dunce:
regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This poster should cover things for upcoming local and European elections....

Capture.JPG

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Most people living there are already EU citizens from other countries,with leave to remain already.

I'm amazed no one has picked this up yet. It may be because the sheer stupidness is just so massively stupid that it blinds you.

MOST people living in Scotland are EU Citizens from other countries? There are literally more Poles, French, Spaniards, Germans et al that ACTUAL SCOTS living in Scotland? Is that what you meant?

:facepalm:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Where did I say that it excuses me? Get the **** off your high horse. The point is that it is a Play. On. Words. If anything is on my profile offends someone then they are more than willing to point it out to me and I'll be more than willing to amend it. The fact that it is stuck within HTML tags is a bit of a giveaway...

And lets be honest, it's a part of an online profile. It doesn't mean that I would use that, or any slur in person, so you can stop with that implication. You're just being a tosser for the sake of being a tosser now.

No,I was just practising being a 'virtue signaller' to see if it made me feel like a highflyer or twit,but it doesn't work for me.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm amazed no one has picked this up yet. It may be because the sheer stupidness is just so massively stupid that it blinds you.

MOST people living in Scotland are EU Citizens from other countries? There are literally more Poles, French, Spaniards, Germans et al that ACTUAL SCOTS living in Scotland? Is that what you meant?

:facepalm:

It's what it feels like for some of my Scottish friends and relatives.Have you stayed in a hotel,or been to a restaurant up there recently?Go and have a beer,it's Friday.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's what it feels like for some of my Scottish friends and relatives.Have you stayed in a hotel,or been to a restaurant up there recently?Go and have a beer,it's Friday.

I’ve worked in Edinburgh three days a week for the last 4 months you moron. 90% of my current client base are Scots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No,I was just practising being a 'virtue signaller' to see if it made me feel like a highflyer or twit,but it doesn't work for me.

I'm struggling to work out what your point is, but at long as you're happy.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh,you're a 'Website Designer'?So that excuses you from upsetting other people with mental issues who may not know how 'clever' you are being using a word with two meanings.Try coming into a pub in Birmingham (where Birds custard came from) and start chucking div into the conversation and see where you end up.

I was in Edgbaston recently with my brother in law and his brother and his Bluenose mates.
It was all football and we had a laugh about Birmingham never getting out of Div 2 and they said that they will probably be playing Brighton next season in Div 2.
Everybody managed to leave the pub with the same amount of teeth they entered the pub with.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I’ve worked in Edinburgh three days a week for the last 4 months you moron. 90% of my current client base are Scots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps all the commuting has got a bit much for you,or are you a miserable tosspot all the time?Ever been to Dundee,Perth,Blairgowrie?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I was in Edgbaston recently with my brother in law and his brother and his Bluenose mates.
It was all football and we had a laugh about Birmingham never getting out of Div 2 and they said that they will probably be playing Brighton next season in Div 2.
Everybody managed to leave the pub with the same amount of teeth they entered the pub with.

I don't think the epicentre of Blues support is in Edgbaston,more a cricket supporting area.Could be something to do with the cricket ground there?Did you get lost on the way?Nice try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports