Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?339060-Father-s-Rights-Children

Tell me where you want to meet.I know you want to goad me to my face and not constantly on this site
so name the time and place and man up.

You posted something which isn't correct on a public forum, I state it's nonsense and explain why, and you carry on like this. And it's not just with me, you have been doing this with others.

I think you need to calm down. Although I imagine a mod will now give you a short holiday.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
OUT without a doubt.

We can have a fresh start. Cut all ties with European economy coma's like Greece, Spain and Italy. Then be as strong as the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.

David Cameron is getting absolutely mashed on the debate to stay in.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Stunning mistake by Dimbleby in the Cameron question time, first question from Jo Cox

DC doing very well. Mightily impressed by his cool under fire and getting his points out. This Turkey nonsense is so ridiculous. The PM of Great Britain cannot do international diplomacy from a TV studio in London.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Cut all ties with European economy coma's like Greece, Spain and Italy. Then be as strong as the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.

Why will we be as strong as etc? NZ is not strong. Australia is strong due to minerals, which we dont have. Our GDP is growing at double ghe rate of canadas. And the same as the usa. What is the point you are making?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Cameron getting smashed on Question Time, no wonder he won't debate with anyone

Agree he isn't doing too well when some of people in the debate seem to think their troubles will be far away once we exit. Shame. They will wake up with a big hangover and lower prospects if they win

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
You're a bit sad. He made a poor joke (in May) and apologised. You are now offering him out ....ffs grow up

You're a bit stupid.It wasn't a joke.Since then he has followed me round this site constantly goading me.He couldn't leave it with that insult but he has to keep coming after me.
What's your opinion of that big man.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
You posted something which isn't correct on a public forum, I state it's nonsense and explain why, and you carry on like this. And it's not just with me, you have been doing this with others.

I think you need to calm down. Although I imagine a mod will now give you a short holiday.

Are you brain dead.Stop coming after me goading me with your post's.I've told you to back off.There are hundreds of members on here.You don't
have to reply to my post's.You don't have to goad me.Meet me and be a man or back off.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?339060-Father-s-Rights-Children

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
You're a bit stupid.It wasn't a joke.Since then he has followed me round this site constantly goading me.He couldn't leave it with that insult but he has to keep coming after me.

My opinion is you're fairly obnoxious in many of your posts irresepctive of whether they are from HT. Regards, Big Man

Obsessed.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Cameron getting smashed on Question Time, no wonder he won't debate with anyone

I agree.I thought he was hammered. He's hopeless with this sort of thing and it's a big shame he wouldn't go head to head with Farage
who would have ripped him to shreds.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Why will we be as strong as etc? NZ is not strong. Australia is strong due to minerals, which we dont have. Our GDP is growing at double ghe rate of canadas. And the same as the usa. What is the point you are making?

I don't want to get into a political debate. I'm 100% sure on my vote to leave. If you want to stay in the EU then I respect your decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here