Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Watch Question time tonight and see the worst campaigner for Remain there is.Bob Geldof.One publicity seeking arrogant nasty loudmouth scumbag.

larus

That's probably a good assessment of both campaigns. My advice is to take on board what the experts and statistics say and make you judgement on that rather than the interpretation of those statistics place upon them by both parties!!!

The 'experts' - you mean the political elite who scratch each other's backs. You only say this because those organisations align with your view. If they didn't, you would be dismissing them as 'vested interests'.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Isn't it great that the Royal Navy lads in the Med are having a nice peaceful week to watch the football.All the migrants must have stayed in Libya to watch,as well.I assume this to be the case,as the BBC doesn't seem to be doing any reports from there at the moment!

Not good reporting they must have been asked to back off for a few more days

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
That's probably a good assessment of both campaigns. My advice is to take on board what the experts and statistics say and make you judgement on that rather than the interpretation of those statistics place upon them by both parties!!!

By experts I take it you mean the ones with their noses in the trough. The ones whom have a vested and probably lucrative interest. i.e. in it for themselves.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Honesty, most of you are twice my age, you sad twats, still after all these years you think your voice matters in a corrupt world, wake up and smell the coffee you depressing ****wits, you are a pawn in a game, you mean nothing unless you have wealth behind you.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Honesty, most of you are twice my age, you sad twats, still after all these years you think your voice matters in a corrupt world, wake up and smell the coffee you depressing ****wits, you are a pawn in a game, you mean nothing unless you have wealth behind you.

But it has been like that since the start of time and will never change

larus

For someone who adds so little, why do you post so much? This thread would be much better off if you would just f*** off.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I have read some delusional stuff on here but this takes the biscuit........if you genuinely believe "the establishment" are advocating leave you (and others) should stop posting on these threads and do some research.

The campaign to stay has been overwhelmingly led by the establishment for the establishment, with a ceaseless stream of different establishment groups telling us about the consequences, only today it's town and city mayors.

There may be some interpretation in discussions on stats but this claim is absurd.

A few Tories/Labour MPs and some of the press does not an "establishment" make.

The people that are leave are generally the disenchanted electorate, who are not the establishment.

Proof if needed that some of you remain lot are either mad or liars.

I'm not quite sure why you put "establishment" in quotes - I didn't mention the establishment - I just pointed out the irony of the public-school and Oxbridge educated triumvirate of Boris, Michael and Nigel being followed by the poorer sections of our society who WILL be severely damaged by the economic crisis which will accompany a Brexit. And, just to put your mind at rest, I'm neither mad nor a liar.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
For someone who adds so little, why do you post so much? This thread would be much better off if you would just f*** off.
Don't blame me for your meaningless life pal

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I come on here because I feel like I'm visiting the zoo every day, people arguing about shit that won't make any difference to the vast majority of us, its fascinating.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I come on here because I feel like I'm visiting the zoo every day, people arguing about shit that won't make any difference to the vast majority of us, its fascinating.

I'm fascinated that someone who feels this is all a waste of time would then waste their time on here.Strange.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm fascinated that someone who feels this is all a waste of time would then waste their time on here.Strange.
Oh I'm sorry mum, am I not aloud to go on the internet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here