[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not at all. But, we can vote this bunch of parasites out in 5 years time if we want. How do we get rid of Junker? Please answer me that question.

Their is an irony though, in wanting to return more power to our parliament, and yet 75% of our parliament would use their power not to have it!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Isn't it great that the Royal Navy lads in the Med are having a nice peaceful week to watch the football.All the migrants must have stayed in Libya to watch,as well.I assume this to be the case,as the BBC doesn't seem to be doing any reports from there at the moment!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Do the Leaver's not trust the 462 members of the House of Commons who have declared themselves for Remain?

daft question really, we're being given the opportunity to have our direct say in the matter.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Wow. What. A. C.UNT.

ClEd8sdWYAAwHdT.jpg

This is why this clown does not speak for me. I am a leaver but you can see why official vote Leave did not want anything to do with him. I just wish the media would not use him as a mouthpiece. Or maybe that is exactly why they use him.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wow. What. A. C.UNT.

Just astonishing, and people wonder why Bob was having a shout at him!

The Leave campaign, relishing the support they've been getting due to Cameron and Osbourne's bumbling tactics must be well and truly...:ffsparr:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
If the EU Referendum was today (12th April 2016)

There is not one person on planet earth that knows what leaving will mean to the UK. The issue is so complex that it is simply not possible to make an informed decision so both sides have resorted to speaking utter bollocks.
On one side you have a bigot, a political hore who would change sides at a drop of hat if it meant he could be Tory leader. Let's face it if Cameron said 'out' boris would say 'in' and finally the UK's own village idiot, gove.
On the other side we Cameron who's campaign has been cringeworthy in the extreme and his inability to make sense is shocking. Jezza who is stuck in the 1970's and to challenge gove we have gormless George, who gives Gordon Brown a run for his money as the most useless, worthless and contemptible chancellor since time began.

Both parties have at best factually misleading and at worse out right and blatant lies.
How anyone can vote for an argument put forward by either party is beyond me.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There is not one person on planet earth that knows what leaving will mean to the UK. The issue is so complex that it is simply not possible to make an informed decision so both sides have resorted to speaking utter bollocks.
On one side you have a bigot, a political hore who would change sides at a drop of hat if it meant he could be Tory leader. Let's face it if Cameron said 'out' boris would say 'in' and finally the UK's own village idiot, gove.
On the other side we Cameron who's campaign has been cringeworthy in the extreme and his inability to make sense is shocking. Jezza who is stuck in the 1970's and to challenge gove we have gormless George, who gives Gordon Brown a run for his money as the most useless, worthless and contemptible chancellor since time began.

Both parties have at best factually misleading and at worse out right and blatant lies.
How anyone can vote for an argument put forward by either party is beyond me.

That's probably a good assessment of both campaigns. My advice is to take on board what the experts and statistics say and make you judgement on that rather than the interpretation of those statistics place upon them by both parties!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports