[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Very good. You've obviously been reading up about 'no deal' so,

Can you tell us which countries/trading blocs have currently lodged objections to our WTO submissions and are stopping any negotiations ?

Leave with a managed no deal

Is that this week's 'Brexit means Brexit', 'No deal better than a bad deal', 'Strong and Stable' etc etc

Sticking the word managed in front definitely makes it better :lolol:

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I must be one of those rancid leave voters then because if parliament told us to vote again via a second referendum I would never vote at all ever again either, what would be the frigging point.
Well that’s not entirely true, I would turn up to the polling station at elections and voice my opinion by dumping in the ballot box……not strictly a vote although it might be confused and counted as a affirmative gesture for the lib dems.

Yep, thats the kind of leave voter I mean, the sort that says they will shit in a ballot box if we ask the people if they want any version of this before it is too late, and also say they are all about democracy.

Jan 30, 2008
No no. It has to be their way or not at all. You see as far as they're concerned remain has to be on the table.
they know better and keep on telling us so ,they can't work out why they didn't win the referendum, poor old establishment never take the electorate for granted
regards
DR

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Yep, thats the kind of leave voter I mean, the sort that says they will shit in a ballot box if we ask the people if they want any version of this before it is too late, and also say they are all about democracy.

What are you on about? Democracy. You don't know the meaning of the word. No remainers do. Are you honestly saying not accepting the referendum result and doing all they can to change it, equals democracy?

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
What are you on about? Democracy. You don't know the meaning of the word. No remainers do. Are you honestly saying not accepting the referendum result and doing all they can to change it, equals democracy?

Personally I am not looking forward to another vote; referendums are very divisive. The triumphalism of the Brexit voters is even more divisive and actually rather presumptuous about the future.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Personally I am not looking forward to another vote; referendums are very divisive. The triumphalism of the Brexit voters is even more divisive and actually rather presumptuous about the future.

The only thing divisive about the referendum result is the dismissive attitude of remainers accepting it. It not triumphalism but a determination to see the will of the PEOPLE carried out.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
The only thing divisive about the referendum result is the dismissive attitude of remainers accepting it. It not triumphalism but a determination to see the will of the PEOPLE carried out.
....or triumphalism by some of the brexit voters...and certainly presumptuous because NO ONE knows what will happen... but hey, who cares, you won and it doesn't really matter what happens next, does it....

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
....or triumphalism by some of the brexit voters...and certainly presumptuous because NO ONE knows what will happen... but hey, who cares, you won and it doesn't really matter what happens next, does it....

But we keep being told it's going to fail by remain but as you said no one knows. What I do know is the EU aided by the remain lobby will do all they can to cause maximum disruption. Then you'll all go running around screaming people's vote. Which we've already had.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
But we keep being told it's going to fail by remain but as you said no one knows. What I do know is the EU aided by the remain lobby will do all they can to cause maximum disruption. Then you'll all go running around screaming people's vote. Which we've already had.

No one knows - true
But I see you have already got your excuses in if it all goes wrong.... You are bullet proof - as anticipated.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think he's back as someone else. ???

And you are avoiding answering any questions about the 'no deal' Brexit that you want to see happen

Very good. You've obviously been reading up about 'no deal' so,

Can you tell us which countries/trading blocs have currently lodged objections to our WTO submissions and are stopping any negotiations ?

I'm genuinely interested what people like yourself, who want us to push on with 'no deal' think we should do about the problems it's throwing up :shrug:

It's just that at the moment your wishes seem to be akin to me shagging Kylie Mynogue.

It's a complete and utter fantasy, and I have no idea where to even start to make it happen. But I think someone else should take responsibility for making it happen, and I'll be really really angry if it doesn't :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports