Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The Sun going with the view of White Van Man. Who'd have thunk it? Not so sure of their views on Black Van Man though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Let's face it Remain keep scoring own goals with their persistence in not giving clear and believable arguments on how they are going to stop immigration.

You really are deluded if you think leaving the EU will stop immigration.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was genuinely undecided and probably edging towards leave but if that publication wants me to vote "leave" then "remain" it is. Decision made.

Really? You actually vote against papers as opposed to reasons for staying/leaving? The media really do a better job than I ever imagined.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I guess it was pretty obvious The Sun would go with Leave considering some of their headlines.When we leave not only do we get the UK back but we will also get a new Prime Minister.Great news.Or that's how it should be.I fear some shady tricks coming from Cameron and Parliament when we vote leave.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Helps 'Leave' out no end, butno surprise as Murdoch will always back what he perceives to be the winner, so looking good for them. Great. Thatcher's children back in charge. Can't wait :(

D

Deleted member 2719

Stop is the word i prefer as it more to the point than the fluffy control that Cameron and brown and blair have all promised.
Control admittedly is the real action needed but those 3 have never adhered to it.

If you don't realise in what the leave campaign are all about perhaps you have been out of the country.

*Oh looks at avatar you have* !

You really are deluded if you think leaving the EU will stop immigration.

Deluded really, thanks for that, read above i have actually overstated in this case because nothing gets done, we need a tough control of our borders.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Really? You actually vote against papers as opposed to reasons for staying/leaving? The media really do a better job than I ever imagined.

It is not the 'paper' it is what they (their owners) represent - narrow minded bigotry. So I think I am another step into the remain camp.

Remaining is not a 'good' option but it is better than the 'leave' option in my poorly informed opinion. Maybe a close call will allow the government to get some more changes as they are required.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Helps 'Leave' out no end, butno surprise as Murdoch will always back what he perceives to be the winner, so looking good for them. Great. Thatcher's children back in charge. Can't wait :(

One thing is for certain, you won't see a Swiss style resurgences for everyday people with Murdoch pulling the strings and the Neo Cons in charge. The EU at least offer a little protection from their racket.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If you don't realise in what the leave campaign are all about perhaps you have been out of the country.

*Oh looks at avatar you have* !

As someone who lives and works in an EU country for 9 months of the year I've taken a keen interest in the arguments from both sides.

I must have missed the part where the leave campaign clearly laid out their immigration plans. Perhaps you could post a link?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Amazing that the leave camp will whinge about how unfair the government leaflets were but won't bat an eyelid when an unpleasant foreign tax dodging tosser can foist his own agenda on the British public.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not going to do what Murdoch tells me to do !

The Australian / American should not poke his nose into our business :lolol:

:rock:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It is not the 'paper' it is what they (their owners) represent - narrow minded bigotry. So I think I am another step into the remain camp.

Remaining is not a 'good' option but it is better than the 'leave' option in my poorly informed opinion. Maybe a close call will allow the government to get some more changes as they are required.

So it's a vote against an Australian media owner... okie dokie.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The Sun supports leave probably because it is reflecting it's readership's views and the Times will most likely support Remain reflecting it's readership's views ... both owned by the Dark Lord.

I'd rather admit to reading the Sun than the Guardian :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here