Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I fail to see what this has got to do with the EU debate. Except that, at least the rest of the EU is trying to do something about the mass migration crisis, whilst we sit around on the edges, mostly excluding ourselves from any initiative that might cost anything.

eh? our policy is to pony up, £3bn springs to mind, to establish the camps and support infrastructure for refugee camps in Jordon, Turkey and Greece. i.e. deal with the problem at source and where they can be best placed to return to Syria when the situation is resolved. Germany on the other hand said they'd welcome all comers encouraging economic migration, got swamped, then demanded other EU nations help out, whether they like it or not. so refugee crisis becomes a migrant and political crisis with at least half a dozen countries closing their borders, meanwhile little assistance for Greece in the front line and putting pressure on the non-EU neighbours as the migrants try going that way to Germany. complete ubershambles.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Do you seriously think all the money we're supposedly going to save will be spent on schools hospitals n houses? If so you're a moron of the highest degree.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You need to hear of the problems they now have in Greece. Rather dropped in it and left to deal on their own . That's nice of the E U isn't it

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do you seriously think all the money we're supposedly going to save will be spent on schools hospitals n houses? If so you're a moron of the highest degree.

Go on then Mr Irrelevant, what will they spend it on instead? ???

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Are you sure? Thought the EU were bailing them out. Hardly being left to deal with it on their own!!!

Not the way the Greek's are seeing it. Just comeback from Hols they hate Merkel with a vengeance. The last thing the EU want is for Greece to fail as the rest would start to seriously wobble but the average Greek actually want this to happen

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Go on then Mr Irrelevant, what will they spend it on instead? ???
Pahaha you're so funny Mr No Hope, it'll line the pockets of the elite whilst the NHS and our services are cut to f***

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Indeed. England (because i beleive the uk will break up on this) will lurch to the right and many of those in the "establishment" will be rubbing their hands

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
At least my forecast is realistic

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Go to bed lad, leave the jokes to you're old man , he's far more talented than you.
You're the only joke around here, its sad really that so many old farts still believe their voices mean jack

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I fail to see what this has got to do with the EU debate. Except that, at least the rest of the EU is trying to do something about the mass migration crisis, whilst we sit around on the edges, mostly excluding ourselves from any initiative that might cost anything.

By trying to do something you mean throwing money (some of it ours) at Turkey whose government are becoming more extreme and accelerating their membership?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You're the only joke around here, its sad really that so many old farts still believe their voices mean jack

You're mum says its bed time.

Surprised the old man hasn't stopped you making a **** of yourself on this one.

Night night .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You're mum says its bed time.

Surprised the old man hasn't stopped you making a **** of yourself on this one.

Night night .
Carry on voting thinking you matter mate[emoji106] there's a good little sheep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here