Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Will you accept it if it turns out it wasn't?

Even though I don't think it who was fair was allowed to vote, and the terms were crap. I do accept the outcome, whether it can be delivered is another conversation

So whats the answer to my question?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The Daily Mail has changed recently since Theresa May's friend Paul Dacre has left as editor. They're now starting to print truth about Brexit, which has come as a bit of a shock to their usual readership.

I wonder if she will rush back from Brussels to attend a birthday party with this Editor?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've removed everyone's thread bans on the Brexit Binfest, but would request posters to avoid abuse of others. If you fail to do so permanent bans from the thread will ensue.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The changes at the Mail are well and truly underway.....

http://mailonline.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

The Mail understands that in early 2016 the then home secretary Theresa May declined a request by one of the security services to investigate Banks. The topic was simply too explosive in the run up to the referendum.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This isn't just the Met. The National Crime Agency investigate serious organised crime.

Met are too busy investigating anti-semitism somewhere or another!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Fighting to stop the erosion of rights by rish elites (so the can get richer) is not grizzling.

Is that Irish elites,or rich elites?Just asking for a fiend.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've removed everyone's thread bans on the Brexit Binfest, but would request posters to avoid abuse of others. If you fail to do so permanent bans from the thread will ensue.

I don't think I've ever abused anyone on here, but will make an exception for you in order to say **** off, you complete **** :p

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
No, I don't think so. They are over sensitive and can't take it when they don't get their own way and have an overblown sense of entitlement. Sounds like the perfect description of Brexiteers who cried when the eu didn't give them what they wanted, got sensitive and demanded a referendum and now think they are important enough to make the rest of the world give us what they think we deserve. Snowflakes the lit of them.

:facepalm:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The changes at the Mail are well and truly underway.....

http://mailonline.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

The Mail understands that in early 2016 the then home secretary Theresa May declined a request by one of the security services to investigate Banks. The topic was simply too explosive in the run up to the referendum.

I think that's more of a dig at May than anything else, same as the FOBTs and Tracey Crouch

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You won't believe me if I say I did. But lets try, yes.

That's fair enough .... at least you've finally done something to back up your grizzling .... hasn't made any difference yet though.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
A fiend or a fenian?

Not sure about the fenian part,or indeed the spelling,but definitely a fiend.

grim.png

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Who's knows Watford ? You lot are doing your best to make sure it doesn't happen.

Back to trying to blame everyone else for the clusterf*** you've got us into again?

This was exactly what you voted for.

Don't look to me for excuses, this is completely down to you and your fellow Brexiteers complete incompetence :shrug:I

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here