Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
OK fair enough the Daily Mail had already groomed many by conventional means over the last couple of decades.

But others had escaped their grip but were sitting ducks on Facebook waiting to be duped by random propaganda from unknown sources funded by ??????????

Don't read daily mail. The only social media sites I'm on is this one. Facebook and Twatter I would never subscribe too. So basically what I'm saying is I made my mind up without anyone prompting me. Now that me be hard for some to understand but that's how it is.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And another one. The rules only apply to other people.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44536391

Home shopping magnate John Mills has been rebuked by regulators Ofcom for breaking laws designed to prevent political influence over television.
Ofcom ruled that Mr Mills had been in breach of the rules since 2013 and gave him two weeks to cut his ties to his political campaigns, which also include Business for Brexit and Labour Future, a pro-Brexit campaign aimed at making Labour more "electable".
But the spokesman said Mr Mills had now given his controlling interest in the company's TV channel to someone else

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Naww. You are crybaby leaver. The big bad eu didn't give you what you wanted? Awww. Better leave instead of standing up for yourself.

What an ironic post from someone that has constantly grizzled, moaned and cried about losing your 'rights' and then blamed it on home owners and old people.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Don't read daily mail. The only social media sites I'm on is this one. Facebook and Twatter I would never subscribe too. So basically what I'm saying is I made my mind up without anyone prompting me. Now that me be hard for some to understand but that's how it is.

OK we have something in common, I don't do DM (although have started having a peep recently) or social media apart from this one.

That aside a hypothetical question - If it turns out the referendum was illegally subverted lets say by Russian money, do you think it should be re-run?

Jan 30, 2008
OK we have something in common, I don't do DM (although have started having a peep recently) or social media apart from this one.

That aside a hypothetical question - If it turns out the referendum was illegally subverted lets say by Russian money, do you think it should be re-run?
lets say it wasn't, are you going to stop Grizzling ?
regards
DR

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Are you saying you made an uninformed decision?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Daily Mail has changed recently since Theresa May's friend Paul Dacre has left as editor. They're now starting to print truth about Brexit, which has come as a bit of a shock to their usual readership.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Will you accept it if it turns out it wasn't?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here