Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Caroline Nokes makes Amber Rudd not only look competent but sympathetic and kind

Which in Nokes case means that it's most convenient that her father is a Hampshire Tory grandee and leader of the county council when she was looking for a affluent seat to be a PPC for despite her limitations.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Glad we are leaving the car crash that is the EU economy,being dragged down the plughole by the utterly stupid Euro.Even with massive QE,it's on its way out.

eurotrash.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
We are still in the EU, there is still no plan for exiting, Two profs is still making up jpegs and still doesn't understand the term 'source'.

2 and a half years on, same old :shit:

You are still the dumbest poster on the entire internet,apart from Plooks.As for source,try reading the article and learning to use Google.I expect your tea-boy friend could help.Lost your jpeg of Mystic Meg?I'm sure the Sun archives would find you another.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You are still the dumbest poster on the entire internet,apart from Plooks.As for source,try reading the article and learning to use Google.I expect your tea-boy friend could help.Lost your jpeg of Mystic Meg?I'm sure the Sun archives would find you another.

Calm down petal,

It's a perfectly civil question. Why do you keep making up jpegs of things you want to say and then posting them with no source ?

*edit* Or, if you don't fancy answering, you can log off and run away. It's known in certain circles as the 'melias shoes defence' :lolol:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Calm down petal,

It's a perfectly civil question. Why do you keep making up jpegs of things you want to say and then posting them with no source ?

*edit* Or, if you don't fancy answering, you can log off and run away. It's known in certain circles as the 'melias shoes defence' :lolol:

Oh,go on then.The post was from the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation site that you know and love:

tit.png

Still not found your Sun Mystic Meg jpeg yet?Not had lunch with your 'chum' recently?
Still waiting for your explanation of why 'No Deal' will not happen.Tick-tock as you like to say.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Calm down petal,

Oh dear,how sad,never mind.Have you logged off and run away?Known as 'Watford zero brain cells had a snowflake moment' in certain circles.:lolol:
Nothing yet,petal?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Your “jokes” never really work, do they. Do carry on though, I’m rather enjoying this latest extended meltdown of yours.

Perhaps,with the lack of input from dumbo,you would like to explain the reason for the EU's 'growth' figures?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here