Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This thread is very Lord of the Flies, no one seems interested in debates like the Argus one tonight, but most seem to want to call people names, do you attract many on here.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Me thinks he is more troll than anything else. Even a fellow remainer thinks he is a liability to the cause.

Probably does not bother him, he does not live here, although have to put up with his input, no need for his "comments" when everybody is not in agreement with his superior knowledge.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Nope, can't see it. Must be small. I can see a hige amount for debt interest to pay off years of Labour abuse. Perhaps,we just beed better governments as well as working in partnersgip with oir EU peers

LOL so all government debts are just Labour government debts, check out our last two governments borrowing amounts, I believe they may be even more, Austerity?

All Governments need to borrow not many are self sufficient,

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This thread is very Lord of the Flies, no one seems interested in debates like the Argus one tonight, but most seem to want to call people names, do you attract many on here.

You've got over 11000 posts, you know how things work on here. :lolol:

OP,
followed by a bit of debate,
name calling,
debate,
name calling,
wiki cut and paste,
name calling ,
debate,
daily mail link,
daily mail link derided as being fiction,
name calling,
guardian link,
guardian link derided as being lefty propaganda,
debate,
name calling
name calling
name calling
bed time

repeat the following day. :ffsparr:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

We did civilised months ago. Now we're in the trenches slinging insults and scoring points.

Expect most referendum threads will be in the other stuff come the final week of the campaign ... open warfare, democratic debate at it's finest. :bla:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We did civilised months ago. Now we're in the trenches slinging insults and scoring points.

Expect most referendum threads will be in the other stuff come the final week of the campaign ... open warfare, democratic debate at it's finest. :bla:

it was going swimmingly until the remain lunatic fringe turned up

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

The next Tory/Labour thread will be carnage, particularly as alliances forged in this debate will be blown apart. :drama:

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Not all governments need to borrow £1 billion every 3 days.

I didn't say they do, but this government is borrowing a lot while arguing its trying to reduce the public debt. All governments need to borrow and repay and decide what they spend on and cut in the process.

We spend three times as much on culture and sport and twice as much on foreign aid than Europe, I think these things that are fractions compared to the biggies, Military, Health, Education, Welfare and Pensions. And I am glad we spend on these things, I like helping and developing others and reaping the rewards.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I didn't say they do, but this government is borrowing a lot while arguing its trying to reduce the public debt. All governments need to borrow and repay and decide what they spend on and cut in the process.

We spend three times as much on culture and sport and twice as much on foreign aid than Europe, I think these things that are fractions compared to the biggies, Military, Health, Education, Welfare and Pensions. And I am glad we spend on these things, I like helping and developing others and reaping the rewards.

Our EU membership fee in the last parliament would have payed for all the supposed saving's from austerity cuts ... just a thought.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Jesus. Correctly predicted. I even pointed the trap out to you. FFS you're thick.

You really are becoming very tiresome.

May I point out to you, that the people who will be the deciding voters on 'Remain' or 'Leave' are the significant number who at present still 'don't know'. Do you really think your continual insults to posters with opposing views are swinging the 'don't knows' in your favour...?

Once again I will remind you that I am voting to 'Remain'. For my sake and many others in the 'Remain' camp, if you can't stay away from your computer, then at least refrain from insults. If you must post...then post straightforward facts that can be backed up. It isn't difficult. The 'Remain' group should have a huge advantage over the 'Leave' group who can only post what they 'THINK' will happen in the near future.

Uncertainty alone should give the 'Remain' group the edge. People like you erode that advantage with the very people who can sway the final vote one way or another.

Please...either shut up, or to put it bluntly...just **** off.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think the thread title should now be given 'contains binfestery' status.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Annual_U.K._GDP_Growth,_1948_to_2012.png

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
If any one is interested some other polls from online forums

Waccoe ~1200 responses 52% leave
http://www.waccoe.com/topic/285592-brexit-what-will-you-choose/

Prison heads 1300 responses, 49% leave
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=205&t=1571010&i=460

Red cafe (man united) 450 responses, 70% remain
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/eu-referendum.404633/

Aston villa forum 50/50 split however only 75 responses
http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=61559&posts=227

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here