Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Thankfully I think the Maybots days are numbered and strong leaders will be in place come the day of the race.

Yeah,'you think that', you 'believe' the EU will collapse in 10 years. As somebody who has been seen as consistantly wrong about most things on NSC I think I, along with most sane people, will probably ignore your beliefs and thoughts.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
BrExit - the countdown to 11PM GMT on Friday 29th of March 2019

Yeah,'you think that', you 'believe' the EU will collapse in 10 years. As somebody who has been seen as consistantly wrong about most things on NSC I think I, along with most sane people, will probably ignore your beliefs and thoughts.

Got to have belief in something Dave.
I’m not sure why but I always seem to get a vibe of aggression from your posts Dave.
On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Good to see that you realise you are 'somebody who has been seen as consistantly wrong about most things on NSC'. :lol:

Although given your intractable belief that only remoaners are the sane people, and can never be wrong, perhaps you might want to reconstruct that last sentence.............

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Good to see that you realise you are 'somebody who has been seen as consistantly wrong about most things on NSC'. :lol:

Although given your intractable belief that only remoaners are the sane people, and can never be wrong, perhaps you might want to reconstruct that last sentence.............

Yes it was a bit unfortunate. There are some posters who do fall into that category, but I don't believe Dave is one of them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

ok, give me a sane outcome to a no deal Brexit? Bearing in mind the amount of NSC leave posters who want a no deal Brexit.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Ok, what are we on our way to exactly with a no deal Brexit?

Bet you wish you could moderate My voting intentions back in June 2016 eh Dave?
Incidentally what are the views on the streets of Prague at the moment?What with such a large contributor leaving in March of next year,is there an appetite for a referendum there?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Incidentally what are the views on the streets of Prague at the moment?What with such a large contributor leaving in March of next year,is there an appetite for a referendum there?

Among the people I mix with. It is considered stupid.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes.....and such a good source of merriment! :thumbsup:

Oh, I don't know...........

[QUOTE[/Bok, give me a sane outcome to a no Brexit deal?
...........or maybe I do! :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you read my entire post, and can read in English, its fairly clear who I was referring to.
So, no answer then?

D

Deleted member 22389

Still trying to get to grips with the massive immigration problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here