Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
I'd love to have your jejune blind faith that everything will be okay in things that you don't comprehend as the technicalities are too convoluted - I really would.
not blind at all ,i'm quite aware there will be teething problems , you can't let that put you off in the long term, AFTER ALL IT'S WHAT THE VOTE WAS FOR EH ?
regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Some of the more prominent brexiteers on this thread, really do make it very hard indeed, NOT to fall into the trap of condescendingly assuming that Leave voters are all thick as shit.

Kind of feel a little sorry for the coherent ones, to be tarred with the same brush.

We all do it to wind you softies up.:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Sigh. One can not prove a negative like that. This is not your strong point is it?

Go on then,I will play your silly games.Why can't you prove a negative?Do you like gooseberries?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
How are potential delays in Kent, that if on the scale of Phase 4 of Operation Stack in 2015 will cost the UK economy £250m a day like it did then, caused by France initiating customs controls us 'taking back control'?

Surely that works both ways so will cost the EU far more. Just won't happen

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Leavers getting desperate now. The only entertaining thing about this shambles is coming on here and winding them up. We're going to be part of the EU in all but name. Forever. And they voted for it! Priceless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here