Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, he would say that as he views ever closer political union as a necessary price of our current FTA. The UK electorate disagrees. You're asking the wrong person. I don't possess a crystal ball and never claim to know what the future holds.

There is a difference in agreeing on a brand new trade relationship and diverging from existing arrangements. Both the Eu and the Uk seem to think they can come to an agreement in a set timetable. Do you know better?

I don't possess a crystal ball & never claim to know what the future holds.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
For breaking their hand on your bone head?

OOOH nasty.They might indeed break their hand if they have osteoporosis caused by the air pollution from VW diesels.Thought you were on holiday?Did you try to fly on Air Berlin,from Brandenburg?

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

You obviously don't realise 750+ leave and retire from the UKBA each each year, and have been for some time without being properly replaced, morale is at an all time low and these 1,000 new jobs aren't all front line staff either - some are civil service apprenticeship roles.

Not surprising they've lost track of nearly 600,000 non-EU visitors to the UK since 2015.

D

Deleted member 22389

You obviously don't realise 750+ leave and retire from the UKBA each each year, and have been for some time without being properly replaced, morale is at an all time low and these 1,000 new jobs aren't all front line staff either - some are civil service apprenticeship roles.

Not surprising they've lost track of nearly 600,000 non-EU visitors to the UK since 2015.

This country has been losing track of non eu migrants for years, nothing new, and it all started under the Labour party.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This country has been losing track of non eu migrants for years, nothing new, and it all started under the Labour party.

This isn't about migrants - it's about visitors, hence I used the word 'visitors', entering on visas.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

How are you in a position to make such a statement? Do you work for this organisation or have you read some activist's account and decided that this fits the narrative?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
How are you in a position to make such a statement? Do you work for this organisation or have you read some activist's account and decided that this fits the narrative?

Oh **** - it's my stalker again.

A friend of mine left The UKBA after 15 years at the end of last year having worked at Gatwick - he wasn't replaced. Colleagues of his who've left or retired haven't been for years, hence a little recruitment drive now to attempt to bolster numbers, that wont come close to resourcing it properly. Numerous directives come from above that the resources aren't in place to deal with. The unions were stating this on BBC South East the other day at the announcement too - it's well known and has been reported in the press for a long time.

Jan 30, 2008

A friend of mine left The UKBA after 15 years at the end of last year having worked at Gatwick - he wasn't replaced. Colleagues of his who've left or retired haven't been for years, hence a little recruitment drive now to attempt to bolster numbers, that wont come close to resourcing it properly. Numerous directives come from above that the resources aren't in place to deal with. The unions were stating this on BBC South East the other day at the announcement too - it's well known and has been reported in the press for a long time.
FFS you're a sore loser:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
regards
DR

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Exactly as I thought. A friend of yours and a union activist. How many times do we hear about an organisation being close to collapse/morale being low etc from those seeking to gain more resources?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here