Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ryan Air are more worried about us all being able to buy our own jetpacks, with the extra £350,000,000

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Love this piece from the Standard .

I guess we all start booking our Eurostar and coach trips now !!

Ryanair, whose biggest nation for operations is Britain, campaigned strenuously for a Remain vote in the EU Referendum. On the day Article 50 was triggered, it warned that the UK could be left without any flights to/from Europe from March 2019 unless talks for a bilateral deal are concluded swiftly. The airline's marketing director, Kenny Jacobs, said: “It's become worrying that the UK Government seems to have no plan B to maintain Britain's liberalised air links with Europe.

Fixtures?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Will this be something they can just invoke?

or will it have to be a vote in Parliament?

I mean it would help Daniel out

"Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the single market" - Daniel Hannan,

I have no idea, just like everyone else.

Leavers are slowly being ripped off here including myself.

I said it earlier - I really can't see anything other than a lot of people on both sides being very disappointed with the outcome of Brexit in 5 years time and the blame and the recriminations will just carry on-and-on, as will the divisions this has caused.

It's slowly dawning on both sides how incredibly difficult just the issue of rights for EU nationals here and British nationals abroad is. There are plenty EU nationals who have lived here and left and British nationals who've lived in The EU and come back over the years- what 'rights' will they have? What rights will EEA nationals here and countries with associate EU agreements have here? Why should their rights be different to yours or mine? All this has got to be agreed in an orderly fashion inside of 2 years on top of everything else...........

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Love this piece from the Standard .

I guess we all start booking our Eurostar and coach trips now !!

Ryanair, whose biggest nation for operations is Britain, campaigned strenuously for a Remain vote in the EU Referendum. On the day Article 50 was triggered, it warned that the UK could be left without any flights to/from Europe from March 2019 unless talks for a bilateral deal are concluded swiftly. The airline's marketing director, Kenny Jacobs, said: “It's become worrying that the UK Government seems to have no plan B to maintain Britain's liberalised air links with Europe.

Terrible news, for those that are at their wits end and suicidal, ring the friendly German helpline, Nein, Nein, Nein.

Is that sodding bus all you can come up with? I was never in favour of that message but it was been entirely disowned since and yet..... there is no Brexiter regret and a bigger majority now want the UK government to get on with it. So it played no influence in the result.
No Brexiteer regret here either.

Staying in the EU would have been the death of this country.

Remainers I speak to are blind to the fact that if we had voted to remain we would most definitely pay more than the 13 billion annually we currently do after the 2020 budget is set. More big corporates would be encouraged to move to the Eastern bloc to equalise the wealth of the nation states and the banks are being encouraged to move to Europe anyway or face the transaction tax.

The move to form an EU army is gathering pace and which country would face that burden, most probably us.

How long would it have taken for the commission to decide that one veto politics has to be changed to majority votes so no one country can scupper it's plans.

I believe that remaining in the EU would have cost us more financially in the long run.

Scotland will go eventually anyway, we have just made that split quicker.

Long live England😉

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Blimey, I didn't realise that you were that important.

(Lightly educated and typo-prone I've rarely marched with the grammar police but it does make me laugh when people drone on about their love for the glories of England and then reveal that they don't give a stuff for its glorious language.)
....and you're even wrong about me being a conservative!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Terrible news, for those that are at their wits end and suicidal, ring the friendly German helpline, Nein, Nein, Nein.

Your lack of understanding of things European is really shining through.

Why would a German helpline be No, No, No?

Should it not have been neun, neun, neun

But then the attempt at humour is not great anyway

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No Brexiteer regret here either.

Staying in the EU would have been the death of this country.

Remainers I speak to are blind to the fact that if we had voted to remain we would most definitely pay more than the 13 billion annually we currently do after the 2020 budget is set. More big corporates would be encouraged to move to the Eastern bloc to equalise the wealth of the nation states and the banks are being encouraged to move to Europe anyway or face the transaction tax.

The move to form an EU army is gathering pace and which country would face that burden, most probably us.

How long would it have taken for the commission to decide that one veto politics has to be changed to majority votes so no one country can scupper it's plans.

I believe that remaining in the EU would have cost us more financially in the long run.

Scotland will go eventually anyway, we have just made that split quicker.

Long live England😉

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

:lolol: I can't take anyone who has a Sony Xperia seriously. Next.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm sure their will be another nation, with a dubious human rights record which no one else touches, along to sure up the coffers

#Qatar
#ShanghaiOnThames
#TheBritishBurma

Dodgy nation to do business with.

No one else touches?

You must be disappointed in The Fatherland with all that Qatari investment in Germany including the likes of Siemens, VW and Deutsche Bank Must be a bitter pill knowing German exports to Qatar are 2B a year(bloody German jobs eh). Bet you dropped a pork knuckle when you found out 2017 was an officially endorsed German/Qatar Bilateral Year of Culture.
Bet you cant pack your bags quick enough.

Jan 30, 2008
Whereas you are seen as the wise man, the go-to-guy for informed and intelligent opinion and debate.
I tell you how it is without all the fancy bull shit, as i said we would leave the EU under a HARD Brexit with no Freedom of movement, can't say any better than that but hey you keep crying into your cornflakes :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I bought a train ticket and the driver said "Eurostar" I said "Well I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin?" Still, at least it's comfortable on Eurostar, it's murder on the Orient Express.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No one else touches?

You must be disappointed in The Fatherland with all that Qatari investment in Germany including the likes of Siemens, VW and Deutsche Bank Must be a bitter pill knowing German exports to Qatar are 2B a year(bloody German jobs eh). Bet you dropped a pork knuckle when you found out 2017 was an officially endorsed German/Qatar Bilateral Year of Culture.
Bet you cant pack your bags quick enough.

Excellent, spot on :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here