Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Correct, you weren't, but you dropped lots of hints that you were until somebody saw you on film bravely mouthing off whilst hiding behind lots of riot police and showed you up for the complete and utter melt that you are:lolol:

I did not drop a single 'hint'. Not one. Im not a violent person, and dont have anger issues like yourself, and I have the ability to control my temper. Sadly, you cannot speak to people like EDL or MFE without the drunk, coked up violent thugs wanting to fight so they need to be caged by the police.. They havnt been back, so all good. I showed the film you nitwit.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
From what I read... perhaps the acceptance that if the vote had gone the other way, they would have just shrugged their collective shoulders in disappointment then moved on with their lives as before. This is a key difference to what I see here with the Remain camp... permanently offended and with self appointed superiority in their attitude and opinion.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Then it's a shame so many indifferent people had such a big influence on all our futures.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Well, there's an election this year. I guess if the nation has an issue with the Schengen, and isn't reassured, they will vote accordingly.

To a point, as we British know, a national election is not a referendum on what a country thinks about the EU.

Nevertheless I would be willing to bet that Germany's internal security situation will be a key theme of the German election this year, and therefore it will occupy a prominence in the discourse that it never previously held.

Merkel gifted her political opponents that very club with which they will gleefully (and repeatedly) smash over her head to show that her decision to let in a million plus refugees which has worsened Germany's internal security and cost German lives.

The net outcome........more money from the tax payer.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
PS you used, and we ignored, the no-door argument earlier today. Repetition won't make it any less daft.

You know full well I have to dumb down some points to help the feeble minded understand why controls are useful.

A lockable front door is the most basic form of control and protection.

The open border/freedom of movement argument can be boiled down to that essential point.......if you genuinely believe it in freedom of movement then get rid of your lockable front door, and argue that should be a national political policy.

But then that would be daft wouldn't it?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You've more chance of shitting in the queens handbag.than for something as drastic as that to happen.
You may as well of said no deal and Germany declares war on Britain.
It is something that is very unlikely to happen.

However Mrs May has stated that if the only option on offer from the EU is a bad deal she would be prepared to leave with no deal.

And yesterday in response to Mrs May's statement in the House Jeremy said that no deal is a bad deal for the UK.

Yes it may be unlikely but its more of a possibility than perhaps you think.

WT default tariffs will be very costly to the economy and all consumers

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Don't blame me i didn't bring up this shite. your mate Dave did.

Another falsehood from you. Youre very good at telling porkies. You yourself started this shite when discussing how our national flag has been hijacked by violent, far right street thugs.

'Whenever i see the St George flag flying at full mask i get a great sense of pride.. knuckle dragging skinheads never enter my head.'

I just commented that that was funny coming from somebody who 'marched' with skinheads in Brighton with MFE.

A valid comment I think.

Last edited:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
If two or more crimes bear similarity, it does not mean they are connected.
And in what way would leaving the EU prevent an asylum seeker committing crimes?

We are not talking about random bike thefts here, but the recent spate of terror attacks in continental Europe.

Given your track record on this thread I can accept your belief that these attacks share no connection or underlying root cause, but like much of what you post, you are in a very special minority group on that one. That is the bones of it.

I have not argued that leaving the EU will prevent crimes by asylum seekers, however effective management of our borders would mean, for example, that anyone seeking to move or work here with violent pasts should be refused entry.

Radical stuff I know..........

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You know full well I have to dumb down some points to help the feeble minded understand why controls are useful.

A lockable front door is the most basic form of control and protection.

The open border/freedom of movement argument can be boiled down to that essential point.......if you genuinely believe it in freedom of movement then get rid of your lockable front door, and argue that should be a national political policy.

But then that would be daft wouldn't it?

Surprised you havent moved to a gated community with full time guards where you're not allowed to enter or leave without full ID checks

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I did not drop a single 'hint'. Not one. Im not a violent person, and dont have anger issues like yourself, and I have the ability to control my temper. Sadly, you cannot speak to people like EDL or MFE without the drunk, coked up violent thugs wanting to fight so they need to be caged by the police.. They havnt been back, so all good. I showed the film you nitwit.

For someone without violent intent or anger issues, you sure have a funny way of showing it............you have gone to the effort of making sure every post you make on this board is "franked" with a statement that conveys violent intent and anger issues.

Kind of like Dennis Nilsen pleading his innocence because he is vegetarian........

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
For someone without violent intent or anger issues, you sure have a funny way of showing it............you have gone to the effort of making sure every post you make on this board is "franked" with a statement that conveys violent intent and anger issues.

Kind of like Dennis Nilsen pleading his innocence because he is vegetarian........

Only people who have a certain mindset would interpret anything I said as violent intent or indeed anger issues..

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Surprised you havent moved to a gated community with full time guards where you're not allowed to enter or leave without full ID checks

Why do you think people move into those environments?

I'm seriously interested in your analysis........do you have locks on your doors and windows?

When you are allowed out do you poke fun at people locking their front doors or when they leave their cars.........do you?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why do you think people move into those environments?

I'm seriously interested in your analysis........do you have locks on your doors and windows?

When you are allowed out do you poke fun at people locking their front doors or when they leave their cars.........do you?

A higher perception of risk which makes them feel safe although its not required as the actual risk doesn't warrant all the additional restrictions

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surprised what ideas you get in your head and then think others are thinking them.

So you can only post if you think other people are thinking the samething. So effectively alternative views are banned.

I would suggest you need to get back to RT and other biased outlets to practice your copy and pasting skills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here