Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
First off, if the situation you describe of a Brit getting the sack instead of a non brit because the employer doesn't want to risk a complaint of racism has ever happened, that would be discrimination. Has there been a case like this at tribunal ever?
Secondly, when we are talking about restricting immigration, why would the conversation turn to how much we rely on the indigenous population? They will have no problem in being employed by the NHS.
I agree with the application of common sense, try using it yourself.

The answer is yes but more often than not they go unreported like that of the case i mentioned..

You ask why would the conversation turn to how much we rely on the indigenous...because fella the indigenous play a great role and also do a fantastic job that is why!!! therefore they have every right to be recognized instead of being excluded ignored and labelled idle. Are you going to at least give them some credit for the great work they do ..or are you going to continue with the anti indigenous rhetoric that we have all been accustomed to of late.?.

Finally, no fella,, common sense comes perfectly natural to me, whereas folk like you usually have to put some thought behind it:wink:.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The answer is yes but more often than not they go unreported like that of the case i mentioned..

You ask why would the conversation turn to how much we rely on the indigenous...because fella the indigenous play a great role and also do a fantastic job that is why!!! therefore they have every right to be recognized instead of being excluded ignored and labelled idle. Are you going to at least give them some credit for the great work they do ..or are you going to continue with the anti indigenous rhetoric that we have all been accustomed to of late.?.

Finally, no fella,, common sense comes perfectly natural to me, whereas folk like you usually have to put some thought behind it:wink:.

Are you seriously suggesting that the "indigenous" NHS workers are not recognised and are instead "excluded, ignored and labelled idle."?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Are you seriously suggesting that the "indigenous" NHS workers are not recognised and are instead "excluded, ignored and labelled idle."?

100% Correct, .when have you ever heard a politician or any state figure come to that give praise or even mention the great work done by our indigenous.. because i haven't heard a solitary word for them by anyone.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
100% Correct, .when have you ever heard a politician or any state figure come to that give praise or even mention the great work done by our indigenous.. because i haven't heard a solitary word for them by anyone.

When have you ever heard ANYONE label indigenous NHS workers as idle?

As for ignoring them they are regularly praised by everyone.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
See the Lords are standing up for democracy while our elected government are happy to let a small group of pro Brexit MPs to make all the decisions that will affect us all for decades to come, this must have some final sign off by the whole House of Commons and not this small elite group

D

Deleted member 22389

See the Lords are standing up for democracy while our elected government are happy to let a small group of pro Brexit MPs to make all the decisions that will affect us all for decades to come, this must have some final sign off by the whole House of Commons and not this small elite group

What will this action solve at the end? What do you for example actually want?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

Standing up for democracy?! Most leave voters will tell you that we knew what we were voting for and that meant out of the single market, the customs union and self determination with borders we control. Anything else goes against the democratically held referendum. Democracy means obeying that referendum not trying to water it down.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Standing up for democracy?! Most leave voters will tell you that we knew what we were voting for and that meant out of the single market, the customs union and self determination with borders we control. Anything else goes against the democratically held referendum. Democracy means obeying that referendum not trying to water it down.

You overlooked that they knew they were voting to make themselves and everyone else poorer.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
When have you ever heard ANYONE label indigenous NHS workers as idle?

As for ignoring them they are regularly praised by everyone.

The indigenous are constantly getting criticized.for being lazy and being fed stories that the country would have collapsed had it not been for immigration. what planet have you been hiding.

Do you think i get pleasure from making sh*t like this up, i could happily do without it.ta very much.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The indigenous are constantly getting criticized.for being lazy and being fed stories that the country would have collapsed had it not been for immigration. what planet have you been hiding.

Do you think i get pleasure from making sh*t like this up, i could happily do without it.ta very much.

More bullshit.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Found any evidence from your earlier bullshit yet? I realise you would want to deflect from that, as it makes you look like a tit, but anything?
Youre a lying prat, I know it, but more importantly, you know it.

:lolol:
I'm still awaiting evidence that you are human, until you can prove that i'll happily oblige.:lolol: :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here