[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
For everyone else that £4,300 quid they will lose on average .

The £4300 figure you endlessly quote is a load of BS
you have been called out on it many times with fact checks.
you keep posting it.

you are either stupid or a moron
hasnt anyone else at head office pointed out your error?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yes I think a key part of their job was to look at the available evidence and make decisions which may have longer-term ramifications.

Ok name 1 thing which isn't 1% bluster for the remainers. explain how I will be £4300 worst off with brexit and prove it with figures come on surprise me

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not too mention the extra burden on housing schools and the NHS but don't let that worry him

Agree and i imagine my tax rate will be 30% by then as opposed to the 20% i pay now....to pay for it all

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And a Former Head of MI6 and the man who 'Chaired the Cobra Intelligence Group, responsible for coordinating the work of the national intelligence agencies, including MI5 and MI6, during the July 2005 London bombings, the Madrid and Bali attacks and a number of high profile political kidnappings' say leaving the EU would make no difference to our security and could even make us safer.

Who to believe ...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Or Aaron Banks, who bank-rolls leave, who said it was worth taking a financial hit for Brexit. It's alright for him, he's a millionaire. For everyone else that £4,300 quid they will lose on average and the decline in their house price, and rising food prices will hurt. A lot.

And how is that £4,300 calculated? Pretend that trade will stop overnight? Please

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
£4,300 is a lot of money. Its not worth risking it

Any proof that we will be £4,300 a year worse off..... i keep hearing it mentioned and i suppose if you keep saying/printing/scaring/dreaming it etc...... then it becomes true and definitely a fact. Any chance of predicting anything else 14 years into the future.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
And a Former Head of MI6 and the man who 'Chaired the Cobra Intelligence Group, responsible for coordinating the work of the national intelligence agencies, including MI5 and MI6, during the July 2005 London bombings, the Madrid and Bali attacks and a number of high profile political kidnappings' say leaving the EU would make no difference to our security and could even make us safer.

Who to believe ...

JC he will be labelled a looney along with yourself for daring to post it

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ahh maybe that's how we will be £4300 pounds worse off but that if we stay in surely ... 5ways has it all wrong

Stealth tax.....dangerous stuff and i am a Tory :lolol: mind you Cameron is behaving most unlike a true Conservative

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
£4,300 is a lot of money. Its not worth risking it

Come on the 5way hasn't come back yet. Give me the figures show me how I will be £4300 worse off. Bets are you won't or can't because it is another made up story with no substance ... come on then I'm waiting you cannot state something and not back it up !!!!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Did you catch this letter?

The former heads of MI5 and MI6 have warned that leaving the EU could undermine “our ability to protect ourselves” from terrorists.

Baron Evans of Weardale, the former director-general of MI5, and Sir John Sawers, the former head of MI6, say Brexit could also lead to “instability on the Continent”, compounding the current “economic difficulties, the migration crisis and a resurgent Russia”.

In an article for The Sunday Times, the former spy chiefs warn that a vote to leave could damage intelligence sharing because the EU would restrict surveillance powers if the UK were not in the union.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/spy-chiefs-say-quitting-eu-is-security-risk-fgzgpgkgk

I trust their judgement. This also chimes with what the Head of Europol said.

My god, it's like pulling teeth. That article doesn't say WHY leaving the EU will risk our security. You know, WHY - it's a simple question yet nobody will explain WHY - not Cameron, not Osbourne, not Corbyn, not the ex-heads of the security services, no Obama, not all these ex-NATO chiefs. Why, why, why ?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Come on the 5way hasn't come back yet. Give me the figures show me how I will be £4300 worse off. Bets are you won't or can't because it is another made up story with no substance ... come on then I'm waiting you cannot state something and not back it up !!!!!!

It mat be a small amount to you but its not to most

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
For everyone else that £4,300 quid they will lose on average and the decline in their house price, and rising food prices will hurt. A lot.

no it wont. that £4300 is money you dont have, you might never have either. its not even an accurate projection of personal income, but a crude approximation of GDP/households.

as for house price decline, bring it on, we need prices to adjust downwards to aid affordablility.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes I think a key part of their job was to look at the available evidence and make decisions which may have longer-term ramifications.

And we were told by experts not entering the Eurozone WOULD damage us. They were wrong so forgive me when I don't believe the current experts when they use the word 'COULD'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports