Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Not offended just amused, "Enemies of the People" on a backdrop of the Union Jack flag is a complete joke, another right wing con to stir up the people they could care less about.

HKFC said 'absolute disgrace' 'disgusting' and 'piece of shit' he was clearly offended by a headline, a friggin headline.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
What the **** are you talking about, you utter cretin?

I called out 'the Daily Mail front page'. In what twisted, straw-clutching, ridiculous dark corner of your brain, can that possibly NOT include the ****ing HEADLINE.

What a prick.

Couldn't you have said that using appropriate language?Being a mod and all that. Just a thought.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No you said the front page and then the profiling of the judges, by the way tone down your abuse .........

image.jpg

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Bloody Hell...

Yes, it concerns me enormously that a national newspaper would call High Court Judges 'Enemies of the People' when all they have done is to make sure that Parliamentary Sovereignty is not by-passed. I also find it offensive that they have attempted to smear the individuals involved, despite your rosy interpretation of this fascist rag's commentary.

It's quite ironic that those people who claimed that they want laws decided by the UK Parliament are now arguing that the UK Parliament should not be able to discuss the issues involved.

Well you need to get a bit more perspective on newspaper headlines, its a headline, just because you disagree with it and feel particularly angry at it, its only a headline and not a call to arms, it really isnt .....

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Miller is getting the usual death threats from trolls on social media. Wouldn't have paid it much attention a year back. Not so easy to dismiss now.

True, just look at the hate spewed by Corbyn's Labour Party and his Momentum groupies. Already one elderly antiques dealer has been battered to death for being "Tory Scum" as his killer described him. Another man was murdered by his neighbour just for mentioning he'd voted Leave.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That makes no sense because you voted for the leave campaign which told even bigger lies!

Nuh,Nuh,Nuh Nuh,Nuh.Your lies were bigger than our lies.I'm telling my mum.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
A call to arms, are you for real, god how do you get out of bed in the morning ...................

Read the first paragraph. The rhetoric is clear.

'Your Country Really Does Need You', superimposed on a massive Union Flag.

Read between the lines. Read the comments.

If you can't see that the right-wing press is trying to stir things up then you are blind. As well as stupid.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What respect could you have for me or vice versa, you tap away at frigging keyboard ......

You really are coming out with some nonsense today. I generally have respect for most, if not all, people initially. It's what I term common decency. Doesn't matter what medium it's through. Over time this can, and does, chance. If you operate differently then fine....we are clearly different people in this respect.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Couldn't you have said that using appropriate language? Being a mod and all that. Just a thought.

Fair point.

The other chap's attempts to defend the toxic nature of that front page, is a hell of a lot more offensive than my language, though.

IMO of course.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Agreed. These papers will play to the Neanderthal element of the leave voters and stir up a storm. A paper made by ***** for *****.

I expect you read them all,being one of the biggest ****s on here.:lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Leave voters really have shown themselves for what they are since the latest democratic decision was made. A bunch of ill informed, bigoted numbskulls who don't and cannot understand what they voted for or the implications of such a vote. Wallys.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well you need to get a bit more perspective on newspaper headlines, its a headline, just because you disagree with it and feel particularly angry at it, its only a headline and not a call to arms, it really isnt .....

Headlines have a massive effect. History has shown this repeatedly. Wake up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Read the first paragraph. The rhetoric is clear.

'Your Country Really Does Need You', superimposed on a massive Union Flag.

Read between the lines. Read the comments.

If you can't see that the right-wing press is trying to stir things up then you are blind. As well as stupid.

The eye only sees what the eye wants to see.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
In the same article YouGov said remain won by a clear margin.Another "fact"?[/ATTACH]

IF you actually read the article you would in fact see the following comment from YouGov

The results are close and it's too early to call it definitively

So I assume you will be able to explain how this translates into Remain won by a clear margin?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
True, just look at the hate spewed by Corbyn's Labour Party and his Momentum groupies. Already one elderly antiques dealer has been battered to death for being "Tory Scum" as his killer described him. Another man was murdered by his neighbour just for mentioning he'd voted Leave.

along with a Labour MP gunned down in the street, and a Polish man being kicked to death in Harlow for being Polish. Corbyns reach is long obviously.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Of course I'm OFFENDED by it.

I dont think I have ever been offended at a headline, never not once, perhaps disagreed and frustrated at something for a fleeting moment but never offended.

We have you going balistic and to a small degree undermining your moderating position, you then have your mate thinking their was a genuine call to arms and the clamp putting up pictures trying to be funny and HT losing all respect for me, respect I mean how does that work on a footbal forum with me called BigGully ........ all about a headline in The Mail.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
'Enemies of the People' talk really is the way fascists talk, absolutely horrific.

Are communists Fascists as well then?com.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here