Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brewdog Brighton - it's happening - it's here!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You lucky people. The craft beer revolution marches on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I haven't drunk in all 15 but several are very nice pubs , chiefly because they stock good beers.

They stock the cheapest beers with the greatest profit margin they can find. Which is alright if you like them.

I personally liked it when a pub had an Old, a Bitter, a Mild and a Pale... Rather than eight different pale ales as I saw in I one of their pubs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's no different to their site in Camden. And as mentioned it is on three floors. We will see I guess.

It's smaller, a lot smaller. Judging by their pub criteria on their website I'd say it ticks every box but size.

If my understanding is correct pubs have to apply to the council and there is a public register, similar for planning applications, for new or changed licenses. Would a look at this reveal anything?

Egon Spengler

Jul 5, 2011
A friend suggested the brewery tap site to brewdog in hope of getting the £1000 bounty but they'd already looked at it and rejected it due to the layout.

@brewdogjames tweeted on 9th May about confirmation of the new site but I completely missed it.

Egon Spengler

Jul 5, 2011
A friend of a friend is at the AGM today and reports that it's the Blind Tiger.

A shame to lose a live music venue. If it is there, it looks like Brewdog had confirmed the site the week before closure announcement.

A friend of a friend is at the AGM today and reports that it's the Blind Tiger.

A shame to lose a live music venue. If it is there, it looks like Brewdog had confirmed the site the week before closure announcement.

They lost the live music at the Blind Tiger due to a person who moved in to the flat above the pub, so I don't think any live music can be played there unless the necessary sound proofing is installed. Perhaps Brew Dog will be able to pay for adequate sound proofing? Here are all the details:

http://www.blindtigerclub.com/news/view/THE-END-IS-VERY-NIGH--39

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-27483840

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here