Brentford

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Ordered my tickets online ages ago and am still waiting for them to arrive... Anyone got theirs through the post yet?

Still waiting for mine to arrive as well, although I did notice that they didn't charge a booking fee when I booked mine online. I assume this was just an oversight on the club's part as the £20 Millwall tickets are being sold for £22, which must include booking fee......... Maybe they're trying to scrape together the money for a few more stamps :)

J2 BHA

Jul 28, 2004
Ordered my tickets online ages ago and am still waiting for them to arrive... Anyone got theirs through the post yet?

Sent my app in early last week so rang the ticket office this morning and they said that everybody who's applied will get a ticket and they're expecting to get the rest posted either today or tomorrow.

Cheered the mrs up no end when I told her I was going after all...happy days!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Have you been charged yet for them? I sent off over two weeks ago and haven't heard or been charged anything :down:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
when buying the tickets on the door, whats the earliest possible you can arrive to buy the tickets anyone know? just to make sure..

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I got mine the day after i ordered... i ordered mine last wednesday got them on the thursday (and i live in Bristol) surprised some havent arrived yet.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Most of the bobble hat and thermos flask brigade will be in the seats chortling away. Expect to hear along the lines of "I say assistant referee , you have made an incorrect decision there , it was clearly a corner for Brighton"

No some of us will be saying that at the Bees standing end, especially when you score and the ref does a "Watford".....:lolol:

By the way class header by Andrew Whing, what was he trying to do - head it back to Kuipers?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Been to Brentford so many times, I am sure I have been in every part of the ground now. Only win was a boxing day or new years day 1-0 win when Dean Wilkins scored with a cross that floated in. Remember it being very cold.

Are we in the same seats/terrace as last time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports