Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford

Glees

The Boobie Watcher
Feb 20, 2009
Lucy Pinders Left Nipple
Got my tickets today, just wondering how many are we expecting to take? how many terracing and how many seated?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Gong in the brentford end with a few others. Cant be bothered with the different levels of memberhip schemes and a few never have bothered to become memebers at all so just paying on the day in the home end as its easier

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Me and a mate went to the last one a couple of season ago - we had just over 2,000 up there if I'm not mistaken. I think we got off at Kew Gardens and then had a beer drinking competition before the game. Cant go this time as taking family on holiday which means I also miss Millwall :annoyed:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
scandal might be going a bit far but ultimately if the club make it hard to uy tickets then thy sre forgetting that its supposed to be fun and easy to buy tickets. We are the punters so why make our life difficult? Brentford wont sell the ground so pay on the day and just give us what they need to like in the old days. If not then the brentford end is pay on the day

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm going but how best to get there? Had a look at trains and that just seems to be a nightmare

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'm going but how best to get there? Had a look at trains and that just seems to be a nightmare

Change at Clapham Junction. There's a train from CJ that runs to Brentford every hour :thumbsup:

Train runs from CJ at 25 past each hour

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
There are engineering works on that line that day. I think the easiest way is to go from Clapham Junction to Twickenham and change there for a train to Brentford. Will check and post here again if otherwise.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
There are engineering works on that line that day. I think the easiest way is to go from Clapham Junction to Twickenham and change there for a train to Brentford. Will check and post here again if otherwise.

Its not far just have a few beers and keep heading west, if there are a few of you then grab a cab when its nearish to kick off!

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Hoping my white member application will be OK... If not home end it is with a couple of glory hunting Man Utd fans who are beginning to see the error of their ways and actually thinking it might be good to go and watch their local team...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hmmmmm, when I checked yesterday for a train from CJ to Brentford, National Rail website said there was one direct service every hour running on the day, this now seems to have disappeared :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here