[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We're not hungry enough under RDZ (better at 2-0 though). Too slow. Players don't look as happy as before. Spending ages on the training field learning how to beat a press of 1 won't work in this league De Zerbi. You've got to be incisive. Don't be a football puriton.

Welbeck, Trossard and Gross have been really poor in the last 2 games. No drama losing to SPurs and Brentford but the manner has been really deflating. Haven't felt good about us since last week.

RBZ needs to raise his expectations or we will drift badly this season. We need a positive result in the week. I don't feel confident right now!

Oh Potter you bloody twat going to Chelsea.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
i get the idea of what we are trying to do. but if we're facing 10 men behind the ball we either need an aerial target to cross to or central midfielders who are competent finishers who can get on the end of cutbacks. we have neither, currently

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Final whistle, thank F for that.

It's probably just as well we didn't pull one back late, or it would make it look like we weren't as shit as we were.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Caicedo our best player by a country mile. We have been out muscled and out thought . We have also had to deal with some pathetic professionalism and a keeper in form. need to thinking about winning ugly....

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
How can any modern team get away with this much time wasting?

I'm not saying we'd score, the way they played we'd concede 2 or 3 more before scoring but it's absolute shithousery that any ref can allow a team to waste that much time with cameras all over the place.

I hate change but bring on the 60 minute games with a stop-clock when the ball is "out of play"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports