[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
FWIW I was waved quickly to the turnstiles with little evidence of “ad hoc” security checks taking place. But it was quite dark so hard to tell ha ha. A long wait for my sausage roll mind.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Turns on the bench instead of Van Hecke or Colwill. De Zerbi must see something in him. Or, because Colwill is only a loan and going back to Chelsea, De Zerbi see's little value in giving playing experience to him over someone like Turns who we can develop for the future.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Turns on the bench instead of Van Hecke or Colwill. De Zerbi must see something in him. Or, because Colwill is only a loan and going back to Chelsea, De Zerbi see's little value in giving playing experience to him over someone like Turns who we can develop for the future.
Presumably Levi and/or Van hecke is injured. Doesn’t make a lot of sense to have just one inexperienced CB on the bench out of 9 subs.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
#BarberOut currently being interviewed on Sky

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I'm hoping we'll see a real development of De Zerbi's footballing philosophy tonight. He's had another week, and going by the press conference, he's driven the squad hard in that time, so fingers crossed they aren't too knackered and have had enough Pottertime experinence to be able to absorb and process the highbrow tactics to produce a killer performance. Or wheel loose.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well, sort of convinced my date that she is a late night-partygirl and she agreed... hopefully won't change her mind.. again.

Game on! Go Brighton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports