Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
From the BBC, it sounds a lot like Thursday:

"Brentford are getting about their business really well today. They're playing with a really high level of energy that Brighton can not match at the moment."

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]828264654346584064[/tweet]

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Christ, I was wondering where all the miserable ****ers hung out when things went well...it's the match day threads.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Massive, ridiculous over reaction. Every side has a dip, we've still lost less than Newcastle and we're at home to Burton and Ipswich next so things could look very different again in 10 days time.

Calm the F down!

Big fat this. Some of the comments on this thread make it sound as if we're in the bottom three fighting for our lives.

Current live table: We're 2nd, 4 points clear of 3rd with a game in hand. What a disaster.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why sign Akpom and then not give him a decent run-out? Looked lively enough when he came on v Huddersfield. This timidity in team selection will be the undoing of us. Sake!

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
How bizarre that sitting in SECOND spot some people have us as season over - what a resilient bunch !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Missed an opportunity, 2 Premier League youngsters in on loan is not what we should have been getting in but tried and tested quality

Yeah but will they even feature at any time or are they just there for show ?
I agree it seems it was just assumed that we would progress as in the first half of the season without strengthening in the window whilst teams like Brentford and Barnsley sell their top players and don't even miss a beat !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here