Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I still want to know the bollocks behind Stephens and Baldock. Why do they tell us they're ready only then to tell us they aren't? It is getting squeaky bum time (SBT) and with SBT comes very worried fans!!

They don't have to tell us anything. It's about other sides having to prepare for them even though we know that they are not fit. Get used to it - it's been the same for pretty much two seasons now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They don't have to tell us anything. It's about other sides having to prepare for them even though we know that they are not fit. Get used to it - it's been the same for pretty much two seasons now.

No they don't have to tell us nothing... SO TELL US NOTHING!! Not this shite about them being fit!!

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Rest the players for the FA Cup, they said............it will do us good for the league, they said

Well its not Bl***y working at the moment...

MOMENTUM.........................

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
On my mac. Obviously gone on to the 'on air, listen live page' clicked play but nothing playing?! any ideas?

Not really. I'm on iPad and just log in, hit the microphone thing to listen live, wait a few secs and hit the play thingy >

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Come on boys, you can do it!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
**** it 2-0 over in the first twenty minutes? Team is going to pieces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here