Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking News - Nigel Farage

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can just imagine the faces in Mod towers when this thread turned up .... :lolol:

It's exactly the same as every other thread on NSC since football stopped, people got bored and the divide and conquer merchants from the Alt Right got exactly what they wanted.

In a day or so it'll turn into the same closed minded bigots from all the other threads calling each other a ****.

To a degree, crack on, but don't stoop to the levels of abuse one particular regular protagonist did on another thread.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It will take a generation or more to undo the damage that Farage and his acolytes have done to the reputation of this country.

And mainly, it will be the generations behind mine that will have to pick up the bill; ironically, the generations that least wanted him and his kind anywhere near power.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It will take a generation or more to undo the damage that Farage and his acolytes have done to the reputation of this country.

This won't be the last of Farage, there is a toxic core of Crypto Fascists in British society that worship him

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Nobody wants to be the monster of their own story, UKIP will historically be a stain on us and a lesson which hopefully we learn from as a country. For too long the EU has been used as a scape goat to hid our own xenophobia or the personal interests of powerful people.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nobody wants to be the monster of their own story, UKIP will historically be a stain on us and a lesson which hopefully we learn from as a country. For too long the EU has been used as a scape goat to hid our own xenophobia or the personal interests of powerful people.

I fear you are correct; however, the " tumor " has been spread through indoctrination to the non powerful people who voted for Brexit.

Whatever has been learned can be unlearned but I fear there is no appetite to unlearn it.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
This won't be the last of Farage, there is a toxic core of Crypto Fascists in British society that worship him

People like Farage will always attract a core support, it is the ones who wouldn't normally follow him that will be detached once Brexit is over. Outside of this he does not have a platform, proven by the fact that during Covid-19 he has largely been ignored by the mainstream media. Once Brexit is over he will have to choose what the next issue will be - I remember he was contemplating talking about a Reform Party to tackle things such as the NHS but Covid may well have taken the wind out of those sails. Then there is Cummings - I reckon one of his long games is the destruction of Farage as a political popularist who had the capacity to eat into a chunk of Conservative support and make them vulnerable to any strong Labour showing.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I think take away Brexit , his support is a lot lower than many people think . The public aren’t that daft they saw through corbyn they will see through Farage .

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
The beginning of the end of all of our right to freedom of speach.
Now I’m not suggesting I agree with a lot of what he says or does, but this is a slippery slope we are now sliding down.

Too many corporate institutions will be scared senseless to be connected with anyone who has even farted too loudly.

Watch the hysteria then.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I am NO Farage supporter - but I am Jewish - Farage Anti-Semitic? No way
Corbyn anti-Semitic on the other hand ...

I'm genuinely interested where the evidence is that he's anti- semitic, because that's a hell of a thing to say about someone?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
I am NO Farage supporter - but I am Jewish - Farage Anti-Semitic? No way
Corbyn anti-Semitic on the other hand ...

farage.JPG

hmmm

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
People like Farage will always attract a core support, it is the ones who wouldn't normally follow him that will be detached once Brexit is over. Outside of this he does not have a platform, proven by the fact that during Covid-19 he has largely been ignored by the mainstream media. Once Brexit is over he will have to choose what the next issue will be - I remember he was contemplating talking about a Reform Party to tackle things such as the NHS but Covid may well have taken the wind out of those sails. Then there is Cummings - I reckon one of his long games is the destruction of Farage as a political popularist who had the capacity to eat into a chunk of Conservative support and make them vulnerable to any strong Labour showing.

So true, Farage already had the racists and fascist onboard, UKIP was always a stepping stone for them to get closer to their ideas. What UKIP offered was the ability to harness the xenophobic light vote that was just enough to get them over the line!

And so we end up in the current situation, led by the shambles that we have.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Jewish people and their welfare was not high up on Corbyn’s list and certainly isn’t on Farage’s either . Just because he is clearly anti black & anti Muslim doesn’t mean he can’t be anti Jewish as well . He is .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The beginning of the end of all of our right to freedom of speach.
Now I’m not suggesting I agree with a lot of what he says or does, but this is a slippery slope we are now sliding down.

Too many corporate institutions will be scared senseless to be connected with anyone who has even farted too loudly.

Watch the hysteria then.

If only the Daily Mail held their hands up and admitted being racist and xenophobic and shut down !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here