Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza tweet - free agent Alou Diarra

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Potentially our best holding midfielder but he's been utter horseshit this season. But he's a golden boy so no one picks up on it whilst JFC gets slated.

JFC is lightweight, loses possession and is generally not good enough.

that said he's just one part of a thoroughly shit midfield

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
JFC is lightweight, loses possession and is generally not good enough.

that said he's just one part of a thoroughly shit midfield

Ince is heavyweight and loses possesion, I really don't see the difference. Time and time again this year he's lost the ball in awful areas and his passing has been terrible. He's gone so far backwards its untrue.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I shit you not, I have just seen FRANC LEBOEUF walking up Lancing high street with a baguette in one hand and a BHAFC carrier bag containing what looked to be an OFFICIAL Christmas Jumper in the other. I took a picture with him in his official team tracksuit. Here it is:

I am just saying what I've just made up. Do not shoot me.

Attachment 1284 (sorry, NSC won't let me upload the proof)

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Has to be Bridcutt's old buddy then Claude Makélélé - ideal for the job!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ince is heavyweight and loses possesion, I really don't see the difference. Time and time again this year he's lost the ball in awful areas and his passing has been terrible. He's gone so far backwards its untrue.

I'm far more of a fan of Ince than JFC, because he brings something different to the mix, and he had a great debut season last time round. I agree that he's had a disappointing season this year, but then again so has JFC. Both of them need to move the ball quicker. For Ince that involves better control; for JFC that requires greater belief and vision.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

I love Djimi Traore, clearly not because he is an amazing talented player but because he has won more things than Alan Shearer.

The thing is, he wasn't just a sub he actually started lots of games including THAT champions league final.

Imagine how good a manager Houllier must have been. He WON stuff with Traore in the team, it's like starting every game a goal down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here