Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth willing to let Murray leave on a free

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You are joking now he was awful for and against us. If the striker can also help defend when needed that is a bonus. Son has just phoned and said it is on the seagull twitter whatever that is that we are chasing Dwight Gayle, but I cant find the site even, let alone the rumour.
AgentBrianW on twitter posted about BHAFC being about to announce the 'spectacular signing of Dwight Gayle' at about 1:30am this morning.

As far as I can tell the tweet has since been removed.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You are joking now he was awful for and against us. If the striker can also help defend when needed that is a bonus. Son has just phoned and said it is on the seagull twitter whatever that is that we are chasing Dwight Gayle, but I cant find the site even, let alone the rumour.

Possibly heading to Newcastle with Townsend going the other way.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Someone who can defend as well as can play upfront + played for the albion before = Greg Halford.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is on https/t.co/S7g65dn5Tz it is from an agent Brian Walker. His twitter name I presume is @AgentBrianW, so I am sure somebody with more knowledge can throw some light on it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It is on https/t.co/S7g65dn5Tz it is from an agent Brian Walker. His twitter name I presume is @AgentBrianW, so I am sure somebody with more knowledge can throw some light on it.

His first tweet was 10 hours ago. So far most of his tweets have been about Vardy and some say he's staying at Leicester others say he's joining Arsenal. Football agent or attention seeking?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
AgentBrianW on twitter posted about BHAFC being about to announce the 'spectacular signing of Dwight Gayle' at about 1:30am this morning.

As far as I can tell the tweet has since been removed.
Agent Brian Walker has mysteriously changed his name to Agent Brian Stevens...

:lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think what we learned last season we must try and get a majority of our signings in early so we can bed them in as it's going to be a tough season and we need to hit the ground running. Keep the faith.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Meanwhile on the Muzza front...??

Smug Eddie's bosses are left with a massive wage packet for a very disgruntled player, who won't feature at all next season? **** him. i hope GM sees his contract out at full salary and being a fecking surly player around all the others :thumbsup:

Bitter, moi??

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if I had to make a choice between Murray or Barnes it would be the latter
but I am afraid its not going to happen with either

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Smug Eddie's bosses are left with a massive wage packet for a very disgruntled player, who won't feature at all next season? **** him. i hope GM sees his contract out at full salary and being a fecking surly player around all the others :thumbsup:

Bitter, moi??

What happened to all the headlines in"The Argus" about Bomo wanting to offload him on a "free"? The problem for them is, as you say, having an unhappy and voluble but talented player knocking around the training ground with the first-team squad pre-season is not exactly a desirable situation.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What happened to all the headlines in"The Argus" about Bomo wanting to offload him on a "free"? The problem for them is, as you say, having an unhappy and voluble but talented player knocking around the training ground with the first-team squad pre-season is not exactly a desirable situation.
That wouldn't be great (for them), but some ****er will stump the cash for him so it's unlikely.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
The Argus reported Howe wants a fee

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here