[Albion] Bournemouth, Spurs & Chelsea away tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Fair play to the ticket office and ticket system now. 3 away games all on sale today and I had purchased for all 3 by 9.06am. The days of ticket binfests seem to be well and truly over now.
Yep, it does seem a lot easier nowadays which is nice and fairplay to the club. Also got 3 lots of parking this morning. Very silly of the club to hold back certain blocks though - there can't be anyone who doesn't think we will sell out of both fixtures so it seems harsh to block certain areas from the most loyal fans.

theboybilly

Oh great, Spurs only the side sections open, and for some reason loads of Chelsea upper tier tickets already taken at 9.00am.
This is just plain silly as we will definately sell out our allocation for both. I'm hanging fire on Spurs. If it backfires it backfires but those seats available are not what I want. I watched the match in the pub last season and it was great so I don't mind watching this one on a stream - in the pub 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh great, Spurs only the side sections open, and for some reason loads of Chelsea upper tier tickets already taken at 9.00am.
I don't mind the side at Spurs, purely for superstitious reasons. I've got tickets again very close to where we were last season for the 1-0 win, whereas for the cup game we were at the end - and look what happened there.

Chelsea top tier thing is bonkers, are they really holding that back for people with less points?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep, it does seem a lot easier nowadays which is nice and fairplay to the club. Also got 3 lots of parking this morning. Very silly of the club to hold back certain blocks though - there can't be anyone who doesn't think we will sell out of both fixtures so it seems harsh to block certain areas from the most loyal fans.
Yep agreed, that's my only gripe now. Whenever the club are asked about this though they say the home club insists they are sold this way. Stupid though.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Could anyone post an update on how many is left for the 3 games after the first day of sales to the top bracket of points

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Looking to book Tottenham tickets tomorrow, but I have just noticed that this match has digital tickets only.

My phone does not support Google pay, so can I still download the tickets to my phone? And I am planing on buying my friends ticket at the same time, does anyone know if I am able to forward their ticket on to them from my phone?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Mini Hut, all three games sorted

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Looking to book Tottenham tickets tomorrow, but I have just noticed that this match has digital tickets only.

My phone does not support Google pay, so can I still download the tickets to my phone? And I am planing on buying my friends ticket at the same time, does anyone know if I am able to forward their ticket on to them from my phone?
Just bouncing this question.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
When do the tickets go on sale this morning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports