Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth, Spurs & Chelsea away tickets

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
3 more sellouts 🙌

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I don’t usually moan about the ticketing as it’s a difficult job, but 3 away days at the same time is a bit much

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
I don’t usually moan about the ticketing as it’s a difficult job, but 3 away days at the same time is a bit much
bank balance ain’t gonna like it….. and £23:50 for an u20 but no lower age group price for chelsea is typical greed of them….

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If you had a ticket for the original game at Bournemouth, then you have 24 hours to repurchase from 9am Monday morning. Following that at 9am Tuesday morning, tickets for the away games at Spurs and Chelsea also get released.

Bournemouth
Supporters who purchased tickets for the postponed fixture: Monday 27 February
STHs with 344+ points: Tuesday 28 February
STHs with 232+ points: Wednesday 1 March
STHs with 205+ points: Thursday 2 March
All STHs: Friday 3 March
MyAlbion+ Members: Tuesday 7 March
Purchase History: Thursday 9 March

Tottenham
STHs with 276+ points: Tuesday 28 February

Chelsea
STHs with 276+ points: Tuesday 28 February

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Last seasons away games at Tottenham (12.30 kick off) and Chelsea (8pm kick off) both made it to purchase history, and I believe Chelsea made it to general sale - I doubt that will be the case this season

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shall be at the mercy of Mini Hut to sort these three out.

Hopefully no f*** up

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's older than me so I do all the bookings for tickets and transport. He has already warned me of the snoring on the coach back from Stoke.
Have you not seen Seagull Travel? Average age is around 95 years old! They rarely return with a full coach load, someone is in an ambulance being resust.
If he’s that old, he’ll be up for a piss 4 times a night….just needs to do one at 8.55am then sort the tickets out 👍

I only do ST for Palace…..was ok, no-one was drinking complan or in nappies as far as I could see.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Including the points for Stoke, I’d be second tier on Wednesday morning, but I’m guessing they won’t be added by then.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Bournemouth now showing. Bagged a couple (again), although it states 'collect tickets from venue'
Same with mine. Assume this will change and tickets will be posted out unless we’ve been selected deliberately as part of the farcical away ticket policy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here