[Albion] Bournemouth, Spurs & Chelsea away tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
re: Chelsea. What does 'Purchase history' mean (date is 9/4)? And had they all sold out by that date?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For those travelling to Chelsea by train on Saturday, which route are you going on as it doesn't seem we can go via Clapham Jct??

Cheers
London Bridge (5 Guys lunch)
Jubilee line change at Westminster

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Train direct to Blackfriars, then tube to one of Earls Court/West Brompton/Fulham Broadway.
If you're going through London Bridge anyway before Blackfriars (?) why not LB to Westminster
and pick up the district line there. Bit quicker shirley.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you're going through London Bridge anyway before Blackfriars (?) why not LB to Westminster
and pick up the district line there. Bit quicker shirley.
By the time you've changed lines I doubt there's much in it either way and depends on services on the day..........good thing in London is there are always plenty of options so no real need to plan to the nth degree in advance, Last time I walked from Victoria.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
By the time you've changed lines I doubt there's much in it either way and depends on services on the day..........good thing in London is there are always plenty of options so no real need to plan to the nth degree in advance, Last time I walked from Victoria.
Fair point dazzer. I have to admit, Blackfriars is one of the most stunning stations for views across the river.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fair point dazzer. I have to admit, Blackfriars is one of the most stunning stations for views across the river.
It is - one thing the planners did get right in London - it's brilliant. It's also typically a lot less crowded than LB as well, and probably a quicker route to the tube than getting to the Jubilee at LB.......

A lot of these type opf threads always seems to be people looking for the quickest (and usually least amount of walking) - usually loads of nicer options if you don't mind a stroll

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It is - one thing the planners did get right in London - it's brilliant. It's also typically a lot less crowded than LB as well, and probably a quicker route to the tube than getting to the Jubilee at LB.......

A lot of these type opf threads always seems to be people looking for the quickest (and usually least amount of walking) - usually loads of nicer options if you don't mind a stroll
The Blackfriar pub nearby is none too shabby either! ;)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Does anyone know why there is occasionally a single or pair coming up for sold out games like Chelsea? We can't make it now (and, no, I'm not offering the ticket to anyone because likely ban) but Supporter Services say no returns. How on earth are extra tickets popping up then?

I've not been in this position before as always make sure I can go before buying normally (something has come up that means Mrs GB is away so I need to take care of youngest and dog). I can now see why people think an away exchange might be good.

If we end up in Europe for any reason it would certainly be a good thing. I can see any nearby away selling out on day 1 to T1s only, but then people needing to return as flights get cancelled, leave gets refused, folks get Covid etc.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Does anyone know why there is occasionally a single or pair coming up for sold out games like Chelsea? We can't make it now (and, no, I'm not offering the ticket to anyone because likely ban) but Supporter Services say no returns. How on earth are extra tickets popping up then?

I've not been in this position before as always make sure I can go before buying normally (something has come up that means Mrs GB is away so I need to take care of youngest and dog). I can now see why people think an away exchange might be good.

If we end up in Europe for any reason it would certainly be a good thing. I can see any nearby away selling out on day 1 to T1s only, but then people needing to return as flights get cancelled, leave gets refused, folks get Covid etc.
Graham and Billy thought it probably best they didn’t go

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Get off at East Croydon, tram to Wimbledon then district line to Fulham Broadway
Unfortunately the trams aren't running from East Croydon to Wimbledon at present. You'll need to walk down to Reeves Corner.

https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/#line-tram-tram

CTram.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports