Boris Johnsons apology was....

• ....a full throated apology

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • ....a mealy mouthed apology

Votes: 139 92.1%

• Total voters

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Sorry to be bothering you; of course you are entirely entitled to spend time on things and opinions you don't care about. It was a genuine question but doesn't require an answer.

:lolol:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I don't find his behaviour staggering, it's too predictable for that, What I do find staggering is the sheer stupidity of people voting for him, what kind of governance and life were they looking for?

Starmer/Rayner are the reasons if country went for an election he may well win again !!

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
What has he got to apologise for? He has done exactly what it said on the tin.

The majority voted for his party and they got what they voted for.

he wasn't voted for by the majority

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
whether or not there are "bigger things to worry about" it's a huge issue that the Prime Minister broke the law. And not just the law...a law that he himself imposed on us and even encouraged us to report our neighbours if they broke it

it's also an issue that he repeatedly lied about it

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sorry or not, I love him anyway.

Well I'm not surprised, I'm sure that you and your thumbsup pals [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] will all be major players in the offshore tax havens and will have picked up some great multi-million pound PPE contracts for your newly formed companies from Johnson and his crew. You're certainly Johnson's type of people and will be safely ensconced away from the imminent cost of living crisis, raging inflation, energy costs and upcoming recession.

There's no doubt that people like you, Johnson, JRM, Sunak etc will be well protected from the coming shitstorm by your massive well protected assets. No wonder you love him :wink:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So you don't like Starmer, who in the Labour party would you see as more likely to win?

Starmer (most seem to dislike) However in my opinion he is ok...... Rayner however IMO does the labour party no good at all.

Starmer as PM would prob be ok......time will tell.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
whether or not there are "bigger things to worry about" it's a huge issue that the Prime Minister broke the law. And not just the law...a law that he himself imposed on us and even encouraged us to report our neighbours if they broke it

it's also an issue that he repeatedly lied about it

Absolutely. Those saying 'don't give a stuff' or 'there are bigger things to worry about' aren't being considerate of the hardship so many people/families went through during the pandemic because of the rules he made but then flagrantly ignored and thought he and his cronies were above. My wife gave birth during the pandemic and had to stay in hospital alone 6 days, baby unwell, while I couldn't visit. That was absolutely horrendous. During which time Boris had one of his 'gatherings'. Thousands had it much worse than I did, too, in terms of losing loved ones and not being able to have funerals , etc.

The man's an absolute scumbag and an embarrassment to the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here