Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I was out a few days ago and the twenty somethings on the table next to me spent a while going on about how they'd. Ever be able to vote for Miliband because he 'looks like a lego man', 'he's got a silly voice' and so on. It's this idiotic power that vacuous people have that makes me very worried that Johnson could be a future leader, in which case a lot of us would be ****ed.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
London has been a great place to live under his stewardship. Jealous of whatever constituency has him as their MP.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Safe to say he won't be standing in Liverpool.

Boris is proof if it were needed, that if you have the right PR consultant and the right friends in the right places ANY misdemenour or stupidity will be forgotten. This guy is TEFLON.

If we the British public are stupid enough to elect a party led by him then we deserve absolutely everything we get.

Boris is the most popular politician in Britain by a mile, have another look in the mirror, maybe it is YOU that is the stupid (&condescending) one?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Don't be fooled by his dumb labrador routine, a very, very nasty individual indeed.

in what way is he nasty? is there something going on here where some dont like his political persuasion, dont like his popularity, but dont really have anything on him so will randomly throw accusations at him?

i'll admit im a fan, however im not fooled either. he's a great cheerleader but not an executive and would be a hopeless leader. i cant see him in any senior job other than party chairman or deputy prime minister, nowhere that theres real policy to lead.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
in what way is he nasty? is there something going on here where some dont like his political persuasion, dont like his popularity, but dont really have anything on him so will randomly throw accusations at him?

i'll admit im a fan, however im not fooled either. he's a great cheerleader but not an executive and would be a hopeless leader. i cant see him in any senior job other than party chairman or deputy prime minister, nowhere that theres real policy to lead.

I don't want to libel or get a NSC in trouble so best just to google his history.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Safe to say he won't be standing in Liverpool.

Boris is proof if it were needed, that if you have the right PR consultant and the right friends in the right places ANY misdemenour or stupidity will be forgotten. This guy is TEFLON.

If we the British public are stupid enough to elect a party led by him then we deserve absolutely everything we get.

Except he didn't write that article(It was the oikish former Daily Mail Blowhard whos name escapes me atm), he took responsibility for it as editor. Which is quite noble given fleet street standards.

So are you also sayig that you are mentally feeble and at the mercy of PR machines or that you are just better/smarter than most people?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've no doubt he will get a safe Tory seat with which he has absolutely no local affiliation. 80% of all MPs are in the same situation so nothing changes there. However if that man gets anywhere near a ministerial portfolio or, God forbid, PM then any remaining vestige of respect, support or affiliation that anyone has to politics or to any political party in this country must surely be destroyed? The lunatics will well and truly have taken over the asylum.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Considering he has only just announced his intention to stand as an MP,and considering he said today there is always the possibility "i" wont be elected and also said he wouldnt seek higher office(if elected) whilst in his last year as Mayor you seem to have imploded,got ahead of yourself and reality and gone Full Bedwetter.

Everyone knows you never go Full Bedwetter

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Don't be fooled by his dumb labrador routine, a very, very nasty individual indeed.

i agree with the dumb labrador bit but can you expand on how Boris is a very very nasty individual indeed?
what is it that makes him personally so very very nasty?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I like him and hope he becomes Prime Minster, at least he's not a grey robot like the rest of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here