Borderline Boilers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Barnet Seagull said:
Madonna's got to be borderline these days?

Despite her arms, I'd say she still jumps the qualifying height with room to spare.

Sophie Rayworth?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Timbo said:
I never really understood her. I know they gave her a decent pair of tits but is it actually possible to properly do it?

Was it that Paddington Green program on a few years back that had that transexual prossie?

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Kylies Stunt Arse said:

Patsy Kensit - getting on a bit but pure filth

Anyone see that film on over christmas called The One and Only? Kensit plays a geordie nympho and theres one scene where she's shagging this guy in a deserted supermarket in the middle of the night. :p

Pure filth that I personally would like to RUIN !!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dawn French?

I wouldn't (although I am qualified as a scuba diver, so I could if I wanted to) but I think plenty might...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dawn French is clinically obese, so that automatically pushes her straight over into munterdom I'm afraid.

Roseannes sister, Jacki ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Barnet Seagull said:
Athletes are always a bit tricky aren't they...

GPWM, I think Paula Radcliffe's a tricky one: OK, she's obviously not fat or outstandingly ugly and may well be energetic. But her lack of body fat means her face is covered in fluffy facial HAIR. And she craps in the road.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Spiros said:
If you're looking for a home and leisure collection you must surely need to add Amanda Lamb (A Place in the Sun).

Oh yeah definately would do Amanda Lamb, would also have to say Courtney Love, you just know she would be pure filth. How about ex Blue Peter presenters, somebody has already mentioned Anthea Turner, but also Yvette Fielding (now some home & Leisure thing as well), Janet Ellis (pure as the driven snow and goes like the Flying Scotsman) and Sarah Greene all defiantely would get the fast train to kazville.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"GPWM, I think Paula Radcliffe's a tricky one: OK, she's obviously not fat or outstandingly ugly and may well be energetic. But her lack of body fat means her face is covered in fluffy facial HAIR. And she craps in the road."

I don't like the way she wobbles her head when she runs either. Naah, she's crossed the border for me.

Last edited:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Man of Harveys said:
GPWM, I think Paula Radcliffe's a tricky one: OK, she's obviously not fat or outstandingly ugly and may well be energetic. But her lack of body fat means her face is covered in fluffy facial HAIR. And she craps in the road.

Radcliffe definately no. Kelly Holmes has got to be a bit borderline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports