Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Man of Harveys said:
Katy Hill is far too good-looking to be borderline:

For fucks sake. Who said that?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ratcliffe definitely no, it would be like f***ing a chopstick.

Kelly Holmes drinks from the furry cup and makes Arnie look like Charles Hawtrey, so that's out as well.

Tessa Sanderson anyone?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Chesney Christ 1 said:
Okay, I thought the dark haired girl in TATU was f***ing gorgeous but whenever I say that everyone looks at me like I'm a MENTAL.

I'll take the other one,ginger one

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Digweed said:
Borderline Boilers are OFFICIALLY defined in Viz as "The head says NO, but the nads say GO"

Precisely why I say Britney Spears.

britney_spears_5_biography.jpg

You know its wrong but you just f***ing would woudn't you?? [/B][/QUOTE]

What the f*** are you talking about?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I've got a good one but I can't remember her name, that English au-pair that got pulled up in America (whether guilty or not) when the kid did not make it.

Definitely in the chunky but funky bracket, but I would!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
GNF on Tour said:
I've got a good one but I can't remember her name, that English au-pair that got pulled up in America (whether guilty or not) when the kid did not make it.

Definitely in the chunky but funky bracket, but I would!

Louise Woodward....BLIMEY,what made you think of her?! She was found innocent or released after appeal or something

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
fake slim said:
Louise Woodward....BLIMEY,what made you think of her?! She was found innocent or released after appeal or something

I had a fat bird phase, don't ask.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Seagull_Stew said:
Kelly Osbourne

Ooohh definately Kelly. And the bird who looks a bit like her that got her jugs out in the window in American Beauty.

Edit: just remembered her name, Thora Birch. I could post on this thread forever.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Delia Smith and Dawn French.

Stumpy Tim

Easy 10 said:
You're right, and its a fine line to walk. I still can't believe Britney could ever be considered borderline boiler material - I'd have f***ed her six ways from Sunday when she was still pregnant, but now the sprogs gone and she's back in shape again, its a no brainer. She's young, she's supple, and she's gorgeous (even if she has now got a crotch like a wizards sleeve).

Great call Easy. I would still vote Britney in the top 3 birds in the world. She may be approaching Trailer Trash status, but why do I care - I'm not marrying the girl

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Now a lot of the time she looks quite stunning (see example below) but other times Fergie looks as rough as...so I would add her to the list:

fergie-gm_l1.jpg

Come to think of it, the more I look at that photo, the more I think I need glasses!

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

BUTTERBALL said:
Now a lot of the time she looks quite stunning (see example below) but other times Fergie looks as rough as...so I would add her to the list:

fergie-gm_l1.jpg

Come to think of it, the more I look at that photo, the more I think I need glasses!

Wow. Compare Fergie there to this Fergie, and it must be borderline

fergie.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
harrypre.jpg

Sarah Ferguson, ginger, big boned, thick as pigshit............BUT at least you can tell your mates that you are a custard cousin with Prince Andrew

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here