Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Borderline Boilers

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
dave the gaffer said:
what about Trinny and Susanna?

I think they're good borderliners - the scrawny one has a gorgeous face but certainly needs a pie or three, while the other one's just a bit dowdy overall. Still would with either/both though, until their fillings rattled.

Bear in mind: if you've just come out of prison, then sticking your nose up Vanessa Feltz's arse on a hot day will seem like the peak of ecstasy. Plus there's the "tell your mates you shagged someone famous" factor which ropes in a few stray hounds.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Seagull_Stew said:
Katy Hill
Pink
Joanna Lumley

Nadia from Big Brother? :ohmy: :lolol:

I never really understood her. I know they gave her a decent pair of tits but is it actually possible to properly do it?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Pavilionaire said:
On that score I'll take it as read that we all would with Carol Smillie...

Not Carol(flick bean) smillie surely not .. tut tut :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Anne Robinson anyone? Ginger, scouser, recovering alcoholic, but probably still bangs like a train door.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
El Presidente said:
Anne Robinson anyone? Ginger, scouser, recovering alcoholic, but probably still bangs like a train door.

Glass of scotch and she is anybody's

Claire Sweeney is somehow sexier than she should be.

And when Geri was big, busty and slutty in her Spice Girls' days everyone on here would have given her a seeing to. FACT. No one would admit it, but you all know you would.

Wouldn't touch her with a barge pole now, mind.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Seagull_Stew said:
Katy Hill
Pink
Joanna Lumley

Pink is a good call, she can look fit when made up but without her slap on is rough as f*** and trailer trash to boot.

How about Julia Sawalaha or whatever her name is, she's a bit plain, but I remeber being quite jealous that Dexter Fletcher got to snog her in Press Gang.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Barnet Seagull said:
Ok. I could see she might not be as borderline as say Patsy Palmer.

Rikki Lake too fit?
Palmers ALWAYS going to be borderline because she's a rampant, severely-freckled ginga who *sometimes* scrubs up quite well, so I think thats a good call.

Rikki Lake is a frumpy porkmeister who clearly has to cake it on with a trowel, but doesn't look too bad in the studio. She's probably a fearful sight in the morning, but yes, I'd KINDLY just about put her into the borderline boiler bracket, but she'd have to work hard to stay there - she's only a hairbreadth away from out and out munterdom.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Katy Hill is far too good-looking to be borderline:

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Seagullible said:
Ulrika Johnson - personally I say she's gone to far away now but would others say she's still got enough?

yeah you would. only reservation i'd have is knowing that Dogger Collymore had been there first. it would have to be up the brown.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seagullible said:
Ulrika Johnson - personally I say she's gone to far away now but would others say she's still got enough?
Thats an excellent nomination I think.
She's tripping over her tits now, and she's got a flange like the Blackwall Tunnel, but when she makes the effort she can still just about pull it off. Her complexion is largely intact, nice smile, and she has got shiney blonde hair, so if it was a rough clothes-shag then I definately would.

El Pres - what ARE you thinking of. Ann Robsinson ? :nono:
I mean, come on.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dave the gaffer said:
what about Trinny and Susanna?
I think one of them is proper saucy. The other one could conceivably be borderline but well, really, even the lesser of the two is almost certainly worth a bounce.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That bird who won the dancing thing on BBC...Jill Halfpenny.

She looked a bit rough on Eastenders a couple of times, however, when she appeared on that singing thing last Saturday she looked mighty fine.

definite borderline

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here