Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boos

D

Deleted member 18477

I expect people to support the team not boo them. Go and follow Man Utd if you can't handle not winning.

man city!! i think a few man utd fans will have breakdowns in the near future! they won't dominate the next 20 years IMO like they have the past 20.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
We had to say something to the people behind us as their moaning became intolerable. The thing is, they've moaned every game (even on Monday when we were 2-0 up against Southampton).

theres no pleasing some people -.-

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
i'm a season ticket holder, and to be fair, I didn't know who anton rodgers was.

He was in Fresh Fields and May to December. And i think he was a French cop in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

naar1.jpg

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Oh and what did I expect? I backed Wrexham funnily enough as I knew this was not a priority, we had three defenders and we'd be playing loads of kids against a side on a fourteen match unbeaten run with the threat of administration over them. Wrexham are no mugs. How many appearances have those six players got between them? Ten including substitute appearances maybe?

Yeah, your a real supporter. Talk about double standards. A man who says he supports his team yet backs them to lose. Much have been nice for you to sit there and hope we get beat!!!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
man city!! i think a few man utd fans will have breakdowns in the near future! they won't dominate the next 20 years IMO like they have the past 20.

Or gradually switch allegiances to Man City (again! like most did in chasing reflected glory, moving to ManUre in the Fergie years).

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Yeah, your a real supporter. Talk about double standards. A man who says he supports his team yet backs them to lose. Much have been nice for you to sit there and hope we get beat!!!

Well i often back us to lose, if we win happy days if we lose well i got a consolation prize in a few quid.

I really cant see why people Booed we were always going to put a weak side out, we also played a team that might be 3divs bellow us but there also in amazing form and i would be amazed if not promoted the game was a total Banana skin.

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Gambling has nothing to do with loyalty.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I appreciate we had a young team on the pitch, but a draw at home to a conference team is still a disgraceful result. We didn't HAVE to play the development squad, there wasn't a gun to Gus' head. What has he achieved by doing it? Oh yes, a nice 500-mile round trip to north Wales on a Tuesday night. Brilliant. I didn't boo, but I'd say anyone who did is entirely justified today.

But if it's Gus you're blaming, why support the booing of the players. These are young lads getting their first game, not going to help their confidence is it? They won't know that the booing is aimed at the selection policy not at them.

Sometimes I wonder if half the people on here have a single fecking clue about football and how it works.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was f***ing gobsmacked by the boos at the final whistle. Totally unbelievable.

Do these people know nothing about football? We were playing a team confident, top of their league, a winning mentality and who were completely up for it. On the other hand we had a depleted squad and the subs that came on were all youth teamers.

Anyone who seriously therefore expected us to walk that match is a f***ing idiot.

The top of the conference, as Crawley have shown, is probably of league one standard.

Last edited:

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
I booed at the end. Yes, I am a season ticket holder, yes I am in the North Stand & paid full price for my ticket.

For a team 2 1/2 divisions below us, who could have nicked it at the end, against the Albion, who still create little - I booed.

Is it our players or the way they are told to play? Possession football, is fine, but playing neat little triangular football in our own half with only a few minutes left on the clock is not going to win games.
I think that Gus has lost it. We were lucky against Southampton.

Gus I boo you.

And if others on NSC don't like it then tough.

We should give out free tickets or transport to those who go to Wrexham away

Not good enough!!!

.......I feel better now, that's off my chest

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Had my first experience of the North Stand today and wont be hurrying back. View was good but I was surrounded by idiots. P1ssed up wannabes who really didn't have a clue what was going on. My personal favourites were when they thought Buckley had fizzed one just over the bar.....when he'd been subbed off about 10 minutes earlier and then their belief that CMS was going to come on and score the winner....when we'd already made our 3 substitutions. I think it would be better off for all of us if these "fans" just stayed in the pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here