Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boos at full-time whistle

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It is why, having not posted for many weeks, I got vociferous, no doubt I will not post for many more weeks to come. Yes I know you and others will be relieved.

won't be relieved at all. Enjoy hearing what all posters think. Just wondering now what games during 2014/15, for example, you thought outranked Saturday!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I've been watching BHA for over 50 years now, also played at the lowest possible level, still don't understand what's going on..................

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Reading social media, the BHA official site and other stuff, do you get the feeling CH is regretting what happened? Just a thought.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m a total JCL and it’s not even in my top ten worst games [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] It was a poor second half performance too, not a whole game.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Reading social media, the BHA official site and other stuff, do you get the feeling CH is regretting what happened? Just a thought.

Regretting a loss from a promising position, absolutely. Regretting his decisions? don't think I have seen that. Will he have learned something from it? Probably. Will that mean he will change tactics? Unlikely. Will he come down on those he didn't think carried out his instructions? .. probably. Will he make changes in team selection as a result? Possibly. I haven't read anything - and I am not claiming to have read everything! - that says he is regretting decisions he has made. He was very disappointed in the 2nd 45 mins and rightly so.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I’m a total JCL and it’s not even in my top ten worst games [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] It was a poor second half performance too, not a whole game.

Well, seeing them for many years - I won't say how long it seems to apply to a certain agenda that use it against dissenters - it is definitely as bad as I have seen.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
**** me you must be a newbie! I have seen us play FAR FAR FAR worse than that and win games comfortably!
I think people are losing perspective of what a bad performance is! Saturday's performance would have utterly destroyed any Brighton team from the mid 90s...worst performance MY ARSE! It is not even ****ing close!

Yep definitely a "newbie"... suits some people's agenda.

Do you have a problem with criticism?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Sorry Sussex Nomad, that's different. I thought you were implying that he regretted his decisions from stuff that you had read somewhere. I would be very surprised if CH didn't look at all the aspects of the performance including his own and those of his staff. Anyone in a performance related arena would do.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yep definitely a "newbie"... suits some people's agenda.

Do you have a problem with criticism?

I don't think anyone is saying the performance was beyond criticism.

But to seriously follow THIS club and say that Premier League draw was one of the ten WORST performances you've seen?

Come off it. Just in our recent history we've have seasons where people like Andrew Whing were key performers.

ANDREW. WHING

The loss to 9 man Walsall must have put you in A&E.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

But to seriously follow THIS club and say that Premier League draw was one of the ten WORST performances you've seen?

Come off it. Just in our recent history we've have seasons where people like Andrew Whing were key performers.

ANDREW. WHING

You probably don't understand moving on, and moving on we were absolutely dire on Saturday.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

ANDREW. WHING

Jamie Moralee sent off without touching the ball, another highlight.

Actually, it was pretty funny.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyway, I'm done with Saturday, be back when we play so badly. hopefully never.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

He probably does play out scenarios of making earlier subs, what ifs. Doesn’t mean it’s entirely his fault though as some are suggesting. Managers are off the pitch, I think many forget we have 11 players who are the ones who need to perform.

Questioning Hughton’s decisions is one thing, holding him responsible is far fetched and simply searching for the simple things to blame.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He probably does play out scenarios of making earlier subs, what ifs. Doesn’t mean it’s entirely his fault though as some are suggesting. Managers are off the pitch, I think many forget we have 11 players who are the ones who need to perform.

Questioning Hughton’s decisions is one thing, holding him responsible is far fetched and simply searching for the simple things to blame.

My last post on here. I haven't really questioned Hughton, well I have, but I haven't asked for his neck. I am just so, so frustrated with the tactics. Yes, it is those on the pitch that have to make it happen, but surely we could have come out 4-4-2 for the second half? He had plenty of time to have this idea? Not a happy bunny as you well know, but that is it, spanked by the Udders next Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here