Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booooooo!!!!!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
HWT? Yeah, I agree. Posting personal details should result in a permanent ban in my opinion.

Jamie ?

I would personally advise not to be a complete **** on social media if you're also stupid, although I think my advice may be 10 years too late.

Back in my day, you would only get a smack in the mouth somewhere down west street for being a stupid ****, but that's progress for you :wink:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hi, Phil :thumbsup:

Mod Edit: Not sure we want to go down the road of sharing people's personal details.

Fairy Muff [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION], But just ban the Palace moron, he doesn't have a lot going for him, and he'll just be as stupid as ever and post his personal details on here again :thumbsup:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Jamie ?

I would personally advise not to be a complete **** on social media if you're also stupid, although I think my advice may be 10 years too late.

Back in my day, you would only get a smack in the mouth somewhere down west street for being a stupid ****, but that's progress for you :wink:

No, don't Jamie. Everyone felt proper crap a couple of years ago when we discovered he is no longer with us. No need for the #BeKind but no need to Jamie him/her, as funny as it was, it took it to a whole new level. :(

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
inflated ego ? Epic FAIL from H :facepalm:

Regards
DF

You are a cretin. You understand nothing, but still feel the need to gob off :facepalm:

He posted his own details via a link on every one of his posts, thickie.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What do you think this is going to achieve, exactly?

Embarrassment.

When he's sobered up :shrug:

(and read the thread and his signature before digging me out ???)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hi, Phil :thumbsup:

Mod Edit: Not sure we want to go down the road of sharing people's personal details.

Hi Mod.

Perhaps you might consider inviting him to not share his personal details, then. They are a click away on his signature :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, thank you. You give off this massive holier-than-thou attitude, but really the only one who deserves a :facepalm: in this thread is yourself. Massive own goal tonight :facepalm:

Thank you again for your contribution :facepalm:

You don't like me. That's fine.

But do keep your pants on. You haven't followed this plot, in your rush to hack me down from behind :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here