Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booooooo!!!!!!

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
You and your goon don't understand irony do you.

(It was a joke. As are you :shrug:)

No no no. You cannot come on here with your holier-than-thou attitude and call your own spelling mistakes "irony" - it doesn't work like that.

If you want to call out spelling errors, and grammatical mistakes, then you must accept your own, and call out those that support your posts.

Bit boring, and err... pointless, isn't it? Or is it because you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot? Irony :facepalm: - I've called you out before, and surprise, surprise, you conveniently said the same then.

Oh, and I've checked these thumbs, you're on about. I see recently you've been thumbing my posts too. Is that irony?

If you're so quick to point out these "mistakes" (they're not as this isn't an exam) - you cannot be a hypocrite and not take them. That's embarrassing.

Another mass own goal, again, from you tonight. Really pathetic.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't follow thumps, I'm not out for attention. I don't like your patronising posts but I don't know you to not like you. I don't know of Das Reich's posts, but I guess as that's not the first time you've mentioned they put thumbs on my posts (I wouldn't know) that you dislike/can't tolerate them.

I see a regular basher of mine, who is bigging your posts up on this thread is making some embarrassing spelling errors, but I'm sure you already know that. Why are you not trying to humiliate them?

Is it because, actually you believe spelling doesn't really matter on NSC and this isn't an English exam? Or is it because they agree with you that you turn a blind eye?

:facepalm:

Mate, you are way out of your depth here. I am not sure I have ever seen anyone pile in with so many incorrect assumptions and deductions. For example, the spelling 'mistake' was mine, not someone else's. And it looked so fetching I left it for amusement. As usual the thicky who dwells mostly in the pit didn't get the joke. Why this should concern you is beyond me :shrug:

You do realise, also, before you got on your pygmy pony again, that this thread was started by someone called 'Palace' who was calling for 'Potter out'? ??? :shrug:

So, yes, why not mock him (not sure why you wish to be his knight in shining armour) if that's what you're accusing me of (it isn't clear)? If you think I'm trying to humiliate you (your huffing and puffing above isn't all that easy to follow) then I will remind you that you decided to pile into me, not the other way round. That said, I'm not interested in humiliating you, just asking that you consider not being a twit:shrug:

And if you don't know of Das Reich's posts then, welcome, newby, to NSC. ???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well if you’re seeing that they have posted and taking the trouble to post that you have no idea what they are posting you might as well :shrug:
Maybe because his point was that some people are here primarily to argue and derail threads.

That's why he used the word 'fortunately'.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can’t quite believe the number of times you had to explain this :facepalm:.

I seem to have attracted all the resentful unimaginative types with limited vocabularies who imagine they have caught me out doing something naughty and are now all piling in, with Das Reich bearing the standard, finally armed with an opportunity to give me the sound thrashing they have been itching to give me since they first read a post of mine that they were unable to understand owing to the use of low comedy and long words ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No no no. You cannot come on here with your holier-than-thou attitude and call your own spelling mistakes "irony" - it doesn't work like that.

If you want to call out spelling errors, and grammatical mistakes, then you must accept your own, and call out those that support your posts.

Bit boring, and err... pointless, isn't it? Or is it because you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot? Irony :facepalm: - I've called you out before, and surprise, surprise, you conveniently said the same then.

Oh, and I've checked these thumbs, you're on about. I see recently you've been thumbing my posts too. Is that irony?

If you're so quick to point out these "mistakes" (they're not as this isn't an exam) - you cannot be a hypocrite and not take them. That's embarrassing.

Another mass own goal, again, from you tonight. Really pathetic.

Is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

Calm down, dear.

If you post something I like I'll give it a thumbs up. That's how it works.

When you get things stupidly incorrect, and you are having a go at me, I may point it out. As now. That's how it works :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I seem to have attracted all the resentful unimaginative types with limited vocabularies who imagine they have caught me out doing something naughty and are now all piling in, with Das Reich bearing the standard, finally armed with an opportunity to give me the sound thrashing they have been itching to give me since they first read a post of mine that they were unable to understand owing to the use of low comedy and long words ???

It's a shoe-in that their trying to make you an escape goat H. You should of ignored them

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

Calm down, dear.

If you post something I like I'll give it a thumbs up. That's how it works.

When you get things stupidly incorrect, and you are having a go at me, I may point it out. As now. That's how it works :shrug:

surely this is the wrong room entirely for an argument , i've just passed 3 rooms where arguing is taking place and i'm late for my flower arranging course which cost a fortune i may add.:safeway:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
surely this is the wrong room entirely for an argument , i've just passed 3 rooms where arguing is taking place and i'm late for my flower arranging course which cost a fortune i may add.:safeway:
Fuschias or roses?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’m assuming if Tackle did actually post someone’s personal details he will be receiving a holiday from NSC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sir, sir, can you ban this 40+year Brighton fan because he took the piss out of a Chelsea fan who set up a 'spoof' Palace account and started a thread simply to try and take the piss himself. But was so stupid he then put a link to all his contact details on the post :facepalm:

Definite case for a banning, if ever I've seen one :lolol:

article-2598879-1CE39BE800000578-398_634x366.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

It was deemed @HWT’s gotcha moment, your adversaries finally thought you were heading for a ban.

When OP had freely advertised his business and given some personal data, just one click in.

You have to smile. The price you’re paying for being opinionated over the years.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sir, sir, can you ban this 40+year Brighton fan because he took the piss out of a Chelsea fan who set up a 'spoof' Palace account and started a thread simply to try and take the piss himself. But was so stupid he then put a link to all his contact details on the post :facepalm:

Definite case for a banning, if ever I've seen one :lolol:

View attachment 142567

Chicken run trying to get me banned? ???

Sometimes I wonder why I put him on ignore all those years ago. Sometimes I don't :shrug:

(No doubt he'll be along in a minute to comment on how unmanly it is to put people on ignore, and how boring it is to keep on mentioning it).

In fairness, I'm bored with defending myself on this thread for outing a troll but rather implausibly triggering a load of twerps, so I'll leave it there. Ta ra.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here