Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
**** up! Middlesbrough top after tomorrow then, two poor away performances for me Wolves were crap we should have won and we were 2 up today it's not good enough mid table here we come!

When did we go 4 points for a win then?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
4 points dropped in 2 weeks. Injuries and suspensions building up. The pictures not looking as rosy as two weeks ago but we are still in a very strong position.

We've got no games midweek and then, after Cardiff, there's two weeks off for the international break. I'd imagine Hemed and LuaLua are OK. By the sounds of things, Murphy will have his red card overturned. It's only Bruno that could be problematic, but there's always Rosenoir or even Calde to step in.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Have a feeling we will regret these games in the end of season reckoning. The top teams are ruthless in this division.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Aspinall now saying that it looked as though Madine fouled Stockdale (?) when putting the ball in the net. Sounds like the ref was Simon Hooper.
Didn't look like it to me. Red card looked harsh though - Murphy was just second to a 50/50 with no studs showing.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
**** up! Middlesbrough top after tomorrow then, two poor away performances for me Wolves were crap we should have won and we were 2 up today it's not good enough mid table here we come!

Do they get 4 points for a win then?

We should have closed this game out and that's twice Bolton have nicked 2 points from us in injury time.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Angry at the points dropped but happy at still being top.

In a strange turn of events I am becoming increasingly more nervous after we score because either we're going to switch off or CH is going to make the good old striker off, Ince on change and we're then going to have to endure a ton of pressure. I don't like that.

We should keep chasing the game whether we're one goal ahead or four.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
6 points clear of promotion, a record 9 matches unbeaten.
I think I would have taken that at the beginning of the season.

Looks good to me..:thumbsup:

20150926_170540.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (6).png

This time last year.

BBC Reporter asks whether we are good enough. Well, if we're not, I don't know how we are in first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here