Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Jul 21, 2015
Have been a big critic of player in the past but this season it is about a minute behind NSC here in Malta and hardly ever cuts out. I would say much improved.

I agree but it still has issues but is an improvement on last season. I'll rethink when the renewal is up. Seagull player is great for pre and post match interviews and highlights.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Wolves held out against us for 40min with 10 men......just saying.

It's entirely different when you're playing away from Home, the fans are getting loud and Bolton were behind in the game so could throw everyone forward.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Definitely glass half full/half empty time.

I'm taking this view.

Capture.JPG :albion2::clap2::clap::O:thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Agony listening to that, but it's never going to be easy.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
**** up! Middlesbrough top after tomorrow then, two poor away performances for me Wolves were crap we should have won and we were 2 up today it's not good enough mid table here we come!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Terrible result against a shit side.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Warren saying there was a push for their goal but 2 points lost as at 2-0 we should have closed the game out.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
It's entirely different when you're playing away from Home, the fans are getting loud and Bolton were behind in the game so could throw everyone forward.

True, but as league leaders you'd expect us to overcome 10 men (in a pretty average side) over the best part of a half IF we really are that good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here