Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton crowd is going to be huge

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
How do you know? You did not go , so how can you comment on something you know nothing about

Because if he didn't comment on subjects he knows nothing about he would have 17071 less posts

Great fun today and good crowd :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Although the crowd was big there are a lot of empty seats in all stands when you look out from WSU and I suspect it is the same when you look at WSU

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Lot of Season Tickets no shows yesterday judging from my view yesterday but lots of match day tickets sold judging by how few were available when I bought mine. Does if really matter ? Atmosphere was good, great match and good result. So-called pretendance has been done to death on here. Do other fans forums obsess about this ? Especially by those who hardly ever go to a game?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Lot of Season Tickets no shows yesterday judging from my view yesterday but lots of match day tickets sold judging by how few were available when I bought mine. Does if really matter ? Atmosphere was good, great match and good result. So-called pretendance has been done to death on here. Do other fans forums obsess about this ? Especially by those who hardly ever go to a game?

Only the rather sad ones.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

This. Spot on as far as im concerned. It was clear around us that a fair number of match day tickets had been sold and ultimately whilst it would be nice to know the actual through the gate number the number of tickets sold is the important figure for the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here