Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton crowd is going to be huge

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
And drop Murphy who was excellent against Brentford... that will keep him motivated eh?

I think Hughton is happy to have the selection headache for a change judging by the presser for this weekend's game. I suspect Murphy will keep the shirt but with Kaz and Skalek in the wings he'll perform to keep it.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Having a quick look at that thread, I get the feeling that 'Frank' and 'Daz' may be in more need of help than ridicule. I don't know if you're laughing at the idiots on the forum that ridicule these people, or the victims, but either way, could you edit your post to make it less offensive please. - oops, I see I'm too late, you can't edit it even if you wanted to.

I was simply laughing at their rather imaginative names. That said I think like a quite a few on that thread you should probably try having a day off from caring so much. I know nothing of Daz and very little of Frank other than what has been said on that thread. It would seem he goes to away games, get slashed up and takes his top off, good luck to him I say. Doesn't sound like he needs any help at all.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Bolton fans need putting out of their misery rather than help. Hopefully we can assist in a small way by STUFFING them tomorrow.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was simply laughing at their rather imaginative names. That said I think like a quite a few on that thread you should probably try having a day off from caring so much.
'Fat' is hardly imaginative, and I don't know Daz, but I find the 'imaginative' name he's been given offensive. I wish I could have a day off from caring, but some carers don't get days off.

I know nothing of Daz and very little of Frank other than what has been said on that thread. It would seem he goes to away games, get slashed up and takes his top off, good luck to him I say.
He clearly hasn't just taken his top off, but if he's compos mentis then I agree, good luck. But it sounds like he might not be. But my problem is with the other name.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
'Fat' is hardly imaginative,

Errmmmm that was my point!

and I don't know Daz, but I find the 'imaginative' name he's been given offensive. I wish I could have a day off from caring, but some carers don't get days off.

I assume from your comment that is what you do for a living....if so I doff my cap to you.

He clearly hasn't just taken his top off, but if he's compos mentis then I agree, good luck. But it sounds like he might not be.

Never heard or knew anything of the fella before reading this thread so couldn't possible comment.

But my problem is with the other name.

Fair enough.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Never heard or knew anything of the fella before reading this thread so couldn't possible comment.
No nor had I, just reading the Bolton page some there thought he might not be compos mentis and he was encouraged to get naked so people could laugh at him. It's definitely possible he's just a lad and he couldn't give a stuff, in which case fair play, I'm only cautious in case he's just a vulnerable man.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
At least some of their fans are suitably embarrassed:

And people wonder why the Football world looks at us as a small town club with a small town mentality, it's pathetic and not in the least bit funny to anyone with a brain. If the best we've got to offer the Premier League is a pissed up fat retard offending any level of public decency I hope to god we do go down.
The worst part of it is the bear bating that gets him to "perform"how does a dad explain that to his kids.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yes I think it will be tough ..couple of home wins plus a healthy draw away at Wolves..they are running into some form ..I'd settle for us going back to the norm of winning by the odd goal

We struggle against teams at the bottom of the table, I fear the worst for tomorrow

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We stuffed Brentford with good counter attacking football....I don't c Bolton attacking much unless they go behind...it's going to be an all important first goal

IMHO
I'll hold you to that[emoji16] how's the shower?[emoji371] [emoji372]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here