Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton bid for Zaha

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Someone who bigger and better Premier League clubs are looking at? Yeah that'd be horrible for the boy.

Indeed. Moses does seem to be looking like he can fulfil that potential. You've got to be a bit impressed with the way Palace have dealt with a 5m offer. Any of our players, bar maybe CMS, would be sold with offers of half of that (including Buckley and Dunk).

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Says a fan of a club who have spent so long outside of the top two leagues

Deluded p**ck

not any more though are we, we're above you in the league. have you seen the league table lately!?

are you gary lineker in disguise, going on about the past again.

ps. dont swear at us, this is our board, so fcuk off!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Says a fan of a club who have spent so long outside of the top two leagues

Deluded p**ck

To be fair he is right. I see Bostock has just gone to Sheff Weds after disappearing for the last couple of years. All we hear about is Crystal Palaces bright young players, attracting all the top sides, but its just paper talk.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I doubt Bolton have offered £5m, probably more like £3m. I'm fairly certain that should the offer reach £5m he will be gone.

Despite all the Palace insistence that they have lots of money and have no need to sell, there is no evidence to support this especially given their recent transfer activity and we all know that they lose money each year so that needs to be plugged.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I doubt Bolton have offered £5m, probably more like £3m. I'm fairly certain that should the offer reach £5m he will be gone.

Despite all the Palace insistence that they have lots of money and have no need to sell, there is no evidence to support this especially given their recent transfer activity and we all know that they lose money each year so that needs to be plugged.

To be fair to them, and I'm not sure why I should be, they have made a good deal of money from their cup run.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Indeed. Moses does seem to be looking like he can fulfil that potential. You've got to be a bit impressed with the way Palace have dealt with a 5m offer. Any of our players, bar maybe CMS, would be sold with offers of half of that (including Buckley and Dunk).

bullshit

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Top half Premier League clubs bidding for Palace players wont be paying all in one go , it will be staged payments. Zaha is only worth £10M of a hypothetical valuation , it only becomes real money when the contracts have been signed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
£5mill on the BBC site, I dont blame Parrish for trying to sqeeze more out of a desperate(to stay up) club like Bolton but I guess in the next 24hrs we will get a better idea of Palaces Financial situation.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£5mill on the BBC site, I dont blame Parrish for trying to sqeeze more out of a desperate(to stay up) club like Bolton but I guess in the next 24hrs we will get a better idea of Palaces Financial situation.

Parrish and the other 3 owners are in a catch 22 situation , do they take the money now or hope that in 2 years time they can sell for more but will be f***ed if they're in League 1.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
The Carling Cup is no way near as lucarative as the FA Cup, Im fairly sure we would have earnt more than them already.

They got all of 25k for reaching the semi's of the Carling Cup, that should be enough for them to buy 5 players of the standard required for them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here