Bobby Zamora............

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's OK mate - The 3rd best team in the world have already proved u wrong :thumbsup:

Ah you spotted a stranger thing happening than Zamora coming back, the fact that England are officially the 3rd best team in the world. Signing Zamora and Drogba couldn't top that :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No, nyet, non, geen, nicht, nie, ei, ez, jo, ne, nej, neniu, wala, nem, ekki, tak, aon, tiada, ebda, não, nu, hakuna, ingen, không and dim. Hope that's clear.

You don't seem to be leaving any room for doubt....... Just to emphasise it, you could have used "nein" as well.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I dont think for one minute we will get BZ but a legend that he is always will be touted, hoped, even prayed for! But unless i hear it from Gus i do not even think along those lines

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
No, nyet, non, geen, nicht, nie, ei, ez, jo, ne, nej, neniu, wala, nem, ekki, tak, aon, tiada, ebda, não, nu, hakuna, ingen, không and dim. Hope that's clear.

That's definitely no then?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Screen shot 2012-08-30 at 21.50.31.png

No offence to him, but this little exchange made me smile!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
It's probably bollocks to be fair. Think suggestion is that QPR will buy another striker tomorrow and then Bolton would snap him up on loan. No clue if we've registered interest...probably not.
Enquiries have been made a week or so ago. A season long loan. But I doubt QPR will let him go and certainly not pay part of his wages. But who knows. I would not be overly surprised if it happened.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Enquiries have been made a week or so ago. A season long loan. But I doubt QPR will let him go and certainly not pay part of his wages. But who knows. I would not be overly surprised if it happened.

That sounds about right. Think Bolton could afford wages, but I agree that he appears to be in Hughes' plans.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Jesus, if I see one more BZ thread this year, I swear I will explode. Whilst we would all love to see the return of the messiah, it ain't gonna happen this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here