3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
flyingPigs.jpg

Nice!

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
No, nyet, non, geen, nicht, nie, ei, ez, jo, ne, nej, neniu, wala, nem, ekki, tak, aon, tiada, ebda, não, nu, hakuna, ingen, không and dim. Hope that's clear.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Just had a text about Bob indicating that he may well sign on loan for a Championship club tomorrow...

Not us though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stranger things...

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Who are these phantom texters? If anyone interested I just had a text to say I can claim back some PPI............more chance of this happening (and I never had any PPI) then BZ turning up tomorrow!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Just had a text about Bob indicating that he may well sign on loan for a Championship club tomorrow...

Not us though.

I find that hard to believe. Sparky wants him in his 25 man Premiership squad. If he did go, I am sure he would choose us (if Gus actually wanted him).

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I find that hard to believe. Sparky wants him in his 25 man Premiership squad. If he did go, I am sure he would choose us (if Gus actually wanted him).

It's probably bollocks to be fair. Think suggestion is that QPR will buy another striker tomorrow and then Bolton would snap him up on loan. No clue if we've registered interest...probably not.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gotta love this time of the year, all the idiots come out the closet and start acting like well IDIOTS!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
:tantrum::tantrum::cry:

I'm losing the will to live - I have a banging headache and can't wait until tomorrow night to come so we can concentrate on beating Burnley!!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We are after a Turkish striker i see

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Reckon he's signing, to be honest. There seems to be a big campaign to poor cold water on this though......

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports