Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody Coogan bigs up Man U and practically denies Albion exist on QT!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was his throw away dismissal of the Albion that got my back up. A simple 'I am not ,but aren't they doing well' would have done me.

So if I was famous and on QT and lived in Manchester,and asked if I supported man U, saying "I am a Brighton fan, manchester is just where I live" wouldn't be enough, I would have to say 'aren't Man U doing well,might win the league'?? Sounds patronising to me.
Exactly.
He didn't even "big" Manchester United up.

Or even dismiss BHA. He just wanted to get onto the next question.

What a load of crap this thread is!
Exactly. Hardly surprising though I guess.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
In the words of Rowan Atkinson, this thread is like a broken pencil............................

and meanwhile we're in the grip of a severe recession, Syria are killing their own people and thousands of children die for the lack of water, food and basic health provision .. Oh, and why oh why didn't someone from Manchester make a comment about BHA ... FFS

yeah but on the same token I've just started a thread on Syrianmassacrechat.com, asking if anyone knows what team Steve Coogan supports and so far i've had no replies

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
yeah but on the same token I've just started a thread on Syrianmassacrechat.com, asking if anyone knows what team Steve Coogan supports and so far i've had no replies

Well obviously you're not going to get a response, it's Friday prayers isn't it?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
HBBB is right.

It isn't that important but it was his manner. It was disrespectful.

As for Caroline Lucas, she has done loads for Albion in the Community.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
HBBB is right.

It isn't that important but it was his manner. It was disrespectful.

As for Caroline Lucas, she has done loads for Albion in the Community.

He doesn't like football. Without being a name dropper, I've met him a few times and its not on his radar. His dismissiveness would be more about that than anything to do with the Albion as he was probably trying to say that asking him football stuff was a waste of time.

This thread shows up everything that is wrong about the net. Knee jerk reactions to 2 secs of a programme barely anyone here had watched suddenly means that Steve Coogan dissed the Albion. Jesus.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
He doesn't like football. Without being a name dropper, I've met him a few times and its not on his radar. His dismissiveness would be more about that than anything to do with the Albion as he was probably trying to say that asking him football stuff was a waste of time.
Which would explain why he had no view whatsoever on the question about Terry losing his captaincy etc, and unlike Ann Leslie, Shirley Williams and the faceless Tory, wasn't prepared to pretend he had.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here