Bloody Coogan bigs up Man U and practically denies Albion exist on QT!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

Even Dimbleby suggested that living in Hove he must be a Seagulls supporter!

D

Deleted User X18H

it's all caroline lucas' fault

When it suits her. Haven't seen her out the Amex much. Not like dear old Lepper was at Withdean and Bowden at the Goldstone. Tim Sainsbury was always in the old North Stand as well.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Tim Sainsbury who flogged his flat in Hove a month or two before the 97 election when he could see the writing on the wall.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just watching the recording and just to confirm he didn't.

If Hove Bed and Breakfast isn't already on your ignore list.....

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
as already said, he's from Manchester.

D

Deleted User X18H

When Dimbers mentioned Brighton & Hove Coogan said ''thats just where I live'' when Dimbers said surely you are a Seagulls fan? Coogan just shrugged his shoulders, shook his head and made a face as if to say, who?

D

Deleted User X18H

If he comes from Manchester he has every right to support United or City wherever he lives now. Just attention seeking drivel as usual from our resident Tory.

True you have the right in this great democracy to support which ever team you wish. Even if circumstances dictate that maybe Gillingham.

It was his throw away dismissal of the Albion that got my back up. A simple 'I am not ,but aren't they doing well' would have done me.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
and meanwhile we're in the grip of a severe recession, Syria are killing their own people and thousands of children die for the lack of water, food and basic health provision .. Oh, and why oh why didn't someone from Manchester make a comment about BHA ... FFS

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
True you have the right in this great democracy to support which ever team you wish. Even if circumstances dictate that maybe Gillingham.

It was his throw away dismissal of the Albion that got my back up. A simple 'I am not ,but aren't they doing well' would have done me.

I agree with you here Timmeh!

Hasnt he been to a few matches aswell?

The funny thing was that when he was asked about supporting us, he looked kinda embarrassed...the same sort of embarrassed that Tory voters were in 1997 when they were asked who they voted for in the general election.

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

D

Deleted User X18H

and meanwhile we're in the grip of a severe recession, Syria are killing their own people and thousands of children die for the lack of water, food and basic health provision .. Oh, and why oh why didn't someone from Manchester make a comment about BHA ... FFS

Exactly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports